Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Heritage Tomato Seed (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=20121)

Heritage November 17, 2012 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=jennifer28;311183]I just want to let everyone know about the great service I received from Heritage Seeds.
They have a wonderful selection and great prices. When I ordered from them, my product arrived very quickly. I really recommend ordering from them if you havn't already.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your order, Jennifer:)

Your last order would have gotten to you faster except I forgot to put a stamp on it, so the post office returned it. That's the second time I've done that this year:dizzy:

Steve

amideutch December 11, 2012 09:49 AM

It's always a pleasure to order seeds from Steve. Placed order on 04 Dec and shipped the same day. Received today in the post, 7 days from the west coast to Germany not bad. Also had a little surprise with the addition of Zolotoe Serdtse and Seattle's Wooly Blue Mamouth F3. Santa arrived early this year. Steve, Thanks for the super service.

Ted

Heritage December 11, 2012 04:28 PM

[QUOTE=amideutch;314902]It's always a pleasure to order seeds from Steve. Placed order on 04 Dec and shipped the same day. Received today in the post, 7 days from the west coast to Germany not bad. Also had a little surprise with the addition of Zolotoe Serdtse and Seattle's Wooly Blue Mamouth F3. Santa arrived early this year. Steve, Thanks for the super service.

Ted[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Ted, I appreciate it.:)
Steve

jennifer28 December 11, 2012 09:25 PM

heritage is wonderful

Steve and Marla are great

I had great germination rates on the seeds I ordered, really nice folks to deal with, and great service. I really recommend heritage seeds.

Heritage December 12, 2012 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=jennifer28;315028]Steve and Marla are great

I had great germination rates on the seeds I ordered, really nice folks to deal with, and great service. I really recommend heritage seeds.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jennifer, I'm glad your germination was good and I hope the plants do well for you!

And, it's just "Steve" now. My sister Marla will still trial tomatoes and give me feedback but her 'real' job doesn't leave her enough time to participate in another hobby. (seed selling):)

Steve

baileyj December 17, 2012 02:23 PM

Steve,
I followed the recommendations here to order seeds from Heritage and they were all correct.
I have never had such fast, efficient service. I ordered last week and received them by the end of the week...great value and great service are hard to find...
Thank you, I will be a repeat customer !!
Judi

greyghost December 17, 2012 02:52 PM

Steve, My husband just brought in the mail, Thank You so much, what a surprize "bonus"! What a lot of fun this summer will be. And you're right, you can really never have too many tomato seeds! I'm already planning which pepper for a colorfull salsa, I think Flavorburst which is lime green.

Thank you again for your thoughtfulness!!! Darlene :D

BigBrownDogHouse December 18, 2012 08:30 AM

Absolutely amazing!
You order and your seeds are immediately in the mail. No long waits, super friendly service.....and the seeds are great! I emailed about suggestions and he emailed right back.

If you haven't ordered seeds from Steve before, treat yourself. Really becoming head and shoulders above a lot of other companies I have dealt with.

Thanks again!

Heritage December 18, 2012 12:10 PM

Judi, thanks, again the postman makes me look good...

Darlene, I hope you have a great, colorful, salsa season!

Thank you Brian, it is an honor to be considered along with the many excellent vendors here.

Merry Christmas to all T'Villers :)

Steve

Heritage December 26, 2012 04:52 PM

Druzba

I'm growing out Druzba in my greenhouse (from my own seed) and notice it is determinate and not an indeterminate. This means the seeds I've sold/distributed as "Druzba" are not "Druzba". In every other way, it matches the Druzba description. (I've yet to verify the yellow epidermis) I'll eventually get an email to all those who I sent seed, but wanted to post this in case I miss notifying someone.

I apologize for the inconvenience! :oops:

Steve

efisakov January 2, 2013 06:13 PM

Thank you, Steve/Heritage,
got all my seeds fast and with a gift of tomato called Egyptian.
Looking forward growing all my 39 variety/or can be more before season starts...
Tomato Fever...
great forum
thanks
Ella

Heritage January 2, 2013 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=Heritage;316901]I'm growing out Druzba in my greenhouse (from my own seed) and notice it is determinate and not an indeterminate. This means the seeds I've sold/distributed as "Druzba" are not "Druzba". In every other way, it matches the Druzba description. (I've yet to verify the yellow epidermis) I'll eventually get an email to all those who I sent seed, but wanted to post this in case I miss notifying someone.

I apologize for the inconvenience! :oops:

Steve[/QUOTE]

I may have pulled the plug on these too soon. I prune my greenhouse plants to a single stem and, because of the unique fruit set(branching), I may have inadvertently pruned these indeterminates into "determinates". I still have one unpruned plant so will be able to make a final determination as it grows out.

Heritage January 2, 2013 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=efisakov;318091]Thank you, Steve/Heritage,
got all my seeds fast and with a gift of tomato called Egyptian.
Looking forward growing all my 39 variety/or can be more before season starts...
Tomato Fever...
great forum
thanks
Ella[/QUOTE]

Ella,

Thank you, I hope they do well in New Jersey:)
Welcome to Tomatoville - there are a lot of great people here who share your Tomato Fever;)

Steve

vintagepatch January 7, 2013 06:43 PM

Steve, Thank you for the wonderful seed order that came in. The bonus seeds were a surprise!

Can't wait to get them planted.

M

Heritage January 7, 2013 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=vintagepatch;319096]Steve, Thank you for the wonderful seed order that came in. The bonus seeds were a surprise!

Can't wait to get them planted.

M[/QUOTE]

M,

Thank you! I hope the Dwarfs do well for you and the weather is tomato-friendly in Texas this year.:)

Steve