Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Gardening in the Green™ (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   tomato tone sale (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=21622)

augiedog55 March 7, 2012 08:59 PM

That 55 $ price is probably on a case of 12 -4 lbers. If you read back throught this thread I think Raybo bought a case of Lime that was marked that way.
You want the tomato tone 839256 for 12 and write in home5off for the 5% more discount. it was 17.05 to your door.

POAJoan March 7, 2012 09:25 PM

Great deals-thanks for sharing!
Joan

DonnaMarieNJ March 7, 2012 09:59 PM

Thanks for your help

huntoften March 8, 2012 06:01 PM

Got my order in today...only sent ONE bag of the lime...not the 12 bags I thought I was getting. Sent an e-mail to them...hope they resolve this or I was ripped off for $34.49 for one 5lb bag.

rnewste March 8, 2012 07:23 PM

huntoften,

If you look at the link, there is a User Review where they had to call them to get a total of 12 bags (one case lot) sent for the $34.00. Make sure when you speak with them to have them read the information which was posted regarding this at their OWN site!!

[URL]http://ozbo.com/020053-Garden-Lime-5-Pounds-839208.html[/URL]

My shipment is in transit to CA, but when I check on the FedEx shipment status, the weight does NOT total up to the 84 pounds as it should. I am certain I will now receive only one bag - instead of one CASE, just like you did.

Let us know how you make out with Customer Service, as I am sure I'll be going through the same exercise on March 10 when my order is scheduled to arrive.

Really BAD website design and monitoring to accuracy of their product listings (same thing with the Tomato-tone), as this does not build confidence in Ozbo.com.:x:x:x

Raybo:?!?:

huntoften March 8, 2012 07:26 PM

Great minds think alike Ray...I thought the same thing when I saw the weight on Fedex...just knew this was going to happen. The deal was amazing...shipping was so cheap...not sure how they can do it.

I'll post up as soon as I hear from them!

rnewste March 8, 2012 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=huntoften;260168]Great minds think alike Ray...I thought the same thing when I saw the weight on Fedex...just knew this was going to happen. The deal was amazing...shipping was so cheap...not sure how they can do it.

I'll post up as soon as I hear from them![/QUOTE]

If I could request, please get the name of the Customer Service Rep you speak with and let me know, as I this will be helpful when I have to call them on March 10 regarding the same "experience".

Thanks,

Raybo:)

huntoften March 8, 2012 07:33 PM

10-4! 8-):dizzy:

roper2008 March 8, 2012 07:48 PM

I wonder if the other members that ordered before you guys had any problems. I was
a bit suspicious of this sale, so I didn't order any. I'm good on fertilizer anyway. I hope
you get your 12 bags.

ScottinAtlanta March 8, 2012 07:51 PM

My entire order came in quickly and as ordered - great prices, great service. I didn't order lime, but did order some 20 pound bags of Tone.

mdvpc March 8, 2012 08:12 PM

I got my 2 20 lb bags of tomato tone today, order was right, and arrived in 4-5 days.

Chrissykin March 8, 2012 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=ScottinAtlanta;260176]My entire order came in quickly and as ordered - great prices, great service. I didn't order lime, but did order some 20 pound bags of Tone.[/QUOTE]

^this.

My order came today and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the info on the sale.

huntoften March 8, 2012 09:43 PM

I bought 4 20lb bags of Tomato Tone, a few bags of the stuff with mychorrizae and the lime...the rest of the stuff was fine....the lime will be decided soon! lol

JaneMartin March 9, 2012 01:07 AM

Before I ordered the lime I chatted with the online operator. I have the chat recorded so if you need the prove, I will gladly email it to you. The operator confirmed the lime is for 12 bags.

I just checked my fedex shipping and the weight is only 28 lbs (probably 20 lbs tomato tone + 5 lbs lime). Will chat with them tomorrow.

seeker March 9, 2012 06:27 AM

I also ordered Tomato-Tone and lime from them. The Tomato-Tone was fine, but I, too, only got one bag of lime. My husband called them, and the customer service person said they would ship 11 more bags today. I don't think he clearly stated the problem, and am a bit worried that they may charge us for 11 more bags.