Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Crosstalk: Tomatoville Research and Development™ (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   True North Tomatoes (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=35894)

Whwoz June 26, 2019 04:53 AM

Some very nice looking plants there, only 5 or 6 weeks to go before I sow, must settle on range soon.

KarenO June 26, 2019 11:34 AM

Beautiful Nico! I am so interested in how they do for you, again you are the first person to grow them in Spain :)
You plants look excellent! Thank you for the photos!
Karen

KarenO July 1, 2019 03:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[url]https://m.facebook.com/NorthernGardenerCanada/[/url]

Happy Canada Day!
Here are a few pictures of some of my new ( still green) F4 selections from the delicious x captain lucky and the Ludmilla pink heart x captain lucky crosses.
As always, there are more photos and information on my garden page Northern Gardener and all are welcome to visit there.
Excited to see some consistent shapes from my F3 selections in my favourites.
I’ll post ripe photos as they come. :)
KarenO

Mr Tickle July 1, 2019 03:54 PM

Looking good!

NicolasGarcia July 2, 2019 02:01 PM

Beautiful photos Karen

crmauch July 4, 2019 12:35 PM

Very nice!!

hl2601 July 5, 2019 10:01 PM

Oh my! Those are gorgeous. Love the shapes Karen!

NicolasGarcia July 10, 2019 02:35 PM

Midnight sun,Polaris, True colours

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all.
I show you some pictures of True colors, Polaris and Midnight sun.45 days since your final transplant.
Nico

NicolasGarcia July 10, 2019 02:37 PM

Polaris

1 Attachment(s)
Polaris

NicolasGarcia July 10, 2019 02:39 PM

Midnight sun

1 Attachment(s)
Midnight sun

greenthumbomaha July 10, 2019 10:17 PM

I have some very good news about the fate of plants in my dropped tray :) It's too early to guess which it/they may be, but they are loading up ahead of many others. Photos to come this weekend, which will be a scorcher!

- Lisa

KarenO July 11, 2019 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=greenthumbomaha;741001]I have some very good news about the fate of plants in my dropped tray :) It's too early to guess which it/they may be, but they are loading up ahead of many others. Photos to come this weekend, which will be a scorcher!

- Lisa[/QUOTE]
Wonderful to hear :) I’m sure they will be identified once they ripen. Looking forward to the photos!
I’m really enjoying seeing them as everyone’s plants start producing
KarenO

KarenO July 11, 2019 01:31 AM

[QUOTE=NicolasGarcia;740970]Midnight sun[/QUOTE]

Wow Nico!! So great to see your plants, they look great :)
Karen

ddsack July 11, 2019 09:47 AM

Beautiful pictures, Nico!

I had a deer Houdini jumping/pushing through my deer netting fence, it came back three times despite efforts to add height - I did some major fence mending yesterday that I HOPE solves the problem. Anyway, the True Colours plant with several larger greenies was topped and the tomatoes devoured, really disheartening since it was the farthest along of all. I kept two plants of each the True North varieties. All except one Polaris have what I think is at least half sized fruit and growing daily.

KarenO July 11, 2019 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=ddsack;741044]Beautiful pictures, Nico!

I had a deer Houdini jumping/pushing through my deer netting fence, it came back three times despite efforts to add height - I did some major fence mending yesterday that I HOPE solves the problem. Anyway, the True Colours plant with several larger greenies was topped and the tomatoes devoured, really disheartening since it was the farthest along of all. I kept two plants of each the True North varieties. All except one Polaris have what I think is at least half sized fruit and growing daily.[/QUOTE]

Those Deer have good taste Dee... Im sorry that would make me discouraged too. I saw a family of 5 racoons nearby yesterday... i sure hope they dont find my tomatoes the demons
I hope the others ripen up soon and you will get a taste befor bambi does. Thank you for growing them, I am very interested in your opinion
KarenO