Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Secret Seed Cartel (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=24951)

Gardenboy March 18, 2014 07:22 PM

Seed Cartel

Terry has awesome seeds! I ordered Wild Thyme, Blackberry and Negrillo tomato seeds. The Wild Thyme is green when ripe but VERY worth trying. I will grow 4 plants of Wild Thyme next season. :)

Ken4230 March 19, 2014 03:27 AM

Ky Cabin seeds

I planted 20 seeds on March 8'th as a control for the seeds i received from Carolyn's offer. All 20 germinated with no problems in less than a week.
I will start potting them up tomorrow. I'm a happy camper. :yes:

Thanks, Terry

tecolote May 14, 2014 12:24 PM

Oops, discovered you too late for this year, but I'll find you next January for Basque pimente and others. One catch; I've promised my wife a trip to Basque Country next spring. Either way, I get good seed.

ReginaAnn May 22, 2014 07:12 PM

Just checked your site... here I go further down the rabbit hole.

tomatoaddict December 12, 2014 08:37 PM

Thanks for the support everyone!

applemnet December 31, 2014 02:20 PM

seed order

I received my tomato seeds yesterday and was so impressed with the outstanding quality of the seeds. Just awesome seeds and package they came in was nothing like I have ever seen before. Very generous with the seed count. A NO brainer to order seeds from Secret Seed Cartel. Plus they offer incredible varieties that other sources don't carry. Happy tomato growing to all in 2015!

AZGardener April 5, 2015 08:29 AM

I won some awesome seeds and a tomato addict tote on FB (toes and tomatoes) and loved every single seed sent my way! :) Your variety is awesome and I will shop from you in the future!!

tomatoaddict April 5, 2015 02:49 PM

Thank you!!! :yes:

KC.Sun July 4, 2015 07:46 PM

I normally order seeds through Johnny's Seeds and Bakers Creek. I stumbled upon your blog while researching tomato varieties and I'm so happy I did. I love your store and your blog. For a new gardener it's taught me so much.

Your seeds are awesome and I had no problems germinating them. I look forward to your new offerings at the end of the season.

tomatoaddict July 10, 2015 09:43 AM

Thank you so much!!! Keep me posted on your results :yes:

greyghost October 1, 2015 01:48 PM

[QUOTE=applemnet;441907]I received my tomato seeds yesterday and was so impressed with the outstanding quality of the seeds. Just awesome seeds and package they came in was nothing like I have ever seen before. Very generous with the seed count. A NO brainer to order seeds from Secret Seed Cartel. Plus they offer incredible varieties that other sources don't carry. Happy tomato growing to all in 2015![/QUOTE]

I had the same great experience! Thank you, Terry.

tomatoaddict January 13, 2016 12:59 PM

All new varieties are now listed! Cheers!
Terry

Jaymato January 24, 2016 11:39 PM

I've made a couple orders from Terry at SSC, great varieties! Looking forward to whatever they'll offer next!

Bipetual March 3, 2016 06:26 PM

Hey, Terry. Just ordered some seeds from you and wanted to thank you for the good service. You have some really unique varieties, and I especially enjoy the photos and descriptions. Keep up the good work!

SamiKihano March 9, 2016 09:50 PM

The orange Bhut look lovely. I'm considering getting some seed from you for this season. Are they as hot as the red?