Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Green Bee (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=47972)

beninla January 23, 2019 12:41 AM

[FONT=Calibri]I received the seeds today, thank you very much. [/FONT]

Fred Hempel January 23, 2019 11:12 AM

10 more packets available.

If you want a packet first post here that you want one, and then send me a PM with your name and address.

NewWestGardener January 24, 2019 03:30 PM

Are the bees able to fly as far as Canada? It will met with royal treatment!

Fred Hempel January 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Yes. Canada is no problem.

jmsieglaff January 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Fred I'll give them a whirl, sounds like really good and most certainly unique tomato!

Have you ever had store bought 'Flavor Bombs' by Sunset? (I have only found them at Sam's Club during the winter, they are greenhouse grown in Michigan.) Those have a crunchy texture, but are by far the most flavorful store bought cherry tomato I've found and we buy them all winter. They store exceptionally well. I wonder if the texture of Green Bee is somewhat similar to those. Just trying to get an idea of what Green Bee is going be like!

BettyC-5 January 24, 2019 11:13 PM

I received my seeds also, thank you.

Fred Hempel January 24, 2019 11:43 PM

They will definitely not be like Flavor Bombs.

Green Bees have only the slightest hint of non-green pigments.

Send a PM with your address if you want seeds.

[QUOTE=jmsieglaff;725086]Fred I'll give them a whirl, sounds like really good and most certainly unique tomato!

Have you ever had store bought 'Flavor Bombs' by Sunset? (I have only found them at Sam's Club during the winter, they are greenhouse grown in Michigan.) Those have a crunchy texture, but are by far the most flavorful store bought cherry tomato I've found and we buy them all winter. They store exceptionally well. I wonder if the texture of Green Bee is somewhat similar to those. Just trying to get an idea of what Green Bee is going be like![/QUOTE]

charley January 25, 2019 01:34 PM

my green bee seeds came in the mail today.its to late to plant for this summer but i will plant them in the fall and report how they did.thank you for the seeds

MdTNGrdner January 25, 2019 04:49 PM

Seeds arrived, thank you Fred!

Lee January 25, 2019 05:03 PM

Seeds arrived today. Thanks Fred.
These will be sowed in the next 3-4 weeks.

Looking forward to them.

Regards,

Lee

eyegrotom January 25, 2019 05:48 PM

Seeds came in today's mail. Thanks Mike

imp January 25, 2019 06:51 PM

I am watching the mail box for seeds! I am excited to thinks about pickling them.

greenthumbomaha January 25, 2019 09:02 PM

Arrived in Omaha between snow storms. Hard to believe it is almost time to start seeds. Thank you for your generosity, Fred.

- Lisa

Farmette January 26, 2019 11:21 AM

Fred, if you are still offering a trial of the Green Bee, please count me in. Thanks!

Fred Hempel January 26, 2019 11:28 AM

Yes. I still have a few packets left. Send me your address via PM

[QUOTE=Farmette;725240]Fred, if you are still offering a trial of the Green Bee, please count me in. Thanks![/QUOTE]