Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Random Pictures. (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=35477)

efisakov July 29, 2015 05:18 PM

During cold part of the year my mom always makes Vegetable Beef Stew. It is delicious.
I was spoiled growing up. For breakfast my mom made us french toast (we called it grenki), or crapes (blini), or pancakes (oladi), or lepyoshki or syrniki. To do that she would either stay late or get up early. Some days we just had a piece of bread with something on it: butter, home made fruit spread, slice of cheese, butter with honey and so on.

Nematode July 29, 2015 06:47 PM

Random

1 Attachment(s)
Finally put my little boat in the water and come through the harbor to see this.
Looks like Mark Cuban came to escape the heat.

Maybe I could hustle on the rear deck and pitch that shark tank thing I been thinking about.......:))

TexasTycoon July 29, 2015 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I feel like I've been waiting months for this last tomato on my plant to blush. :lol: Picked it this morning. The one next to it has been sitting on my counter and I'm not sure if I'm going to eat it or not because of a suspicious looking might-be hole in the top of it. Cutting into it later since I'm making chicken burritos for dinner, so I guess we'll find out soon enough if there's anything icky inside! No new tomatoes showing on my plant yet though it has a ton of blossoms on the new growth.

TexasTycoon July 29, 2015 07:15 PM

Also I'm thinking the size difference is due to stress. The one on the right was still developing when we started using TTF, but the one on the left is from when I was sure the plant was on the outs.

Worth1 July 29, 2015 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=Nematode;494424]Finally put my little boat in the water and come through the harbor to see this.
Looks like Mark Cuban came to escape the heat.

Maybe I could hustle on the rear deck and pitch that shark tank thing I been thinking about.......:))[/QUOTE]

I love that show and how he sometimes calls people crooks.:lol:

[QUOTE=TexasTycoon;494430]I feel like I've been waiting months for this last tomato on my plant to blush. :lol: Picked it this morning. The one next to it has been sitting on my counter and I'm not sure if I'm going to eat it or not because of a suspicious looking might-be hole in the top of it. Cutting into it later since I'm making chicken burritos for dinner, so I guess we'll find out soon enough if there's anything icky inside! No new tomatoes showing on my plant yet though it has a ton of blossoms on the new growth.[/QUOTE]

Nothing worse than one of those nasty worms inside the tomato.
Almost enough to make me puke.:lol:

Worth

Worth1 July 30, 2015 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How did I miss this thing.
It was right out in the open. :shock:
Worth
[ATTACH]51932[/ATTACH]

efisakov July 30, 2015 04:11 PM

Time for a salad!

Worth1 July 30, 2015 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=efisakov;494814]Time for a salad![/QUOTE]
Not likely. :lol:
Tonight's meal sardines grilled cheese with jalapeno sandwich red pickled cabbage and sweet and sour pickles witb desert on the side witb wine.
Worth
[ATTACH]51967[/ATTACH]

Nematode July 30, 2015 06:49 PM

Balsamic vinegar can be good on those sardines.

bluee19 July 30, 2015 06:54 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;494885]Not likely. :lol:
Tonight's meal sardines grilled cheese with jalapeno sandwich red pickled cabbage and sweet and sour pickles witb desert on the side witb wine.
Worth
[ATTACH]51967[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pictures of your lovely meals. Now we just need a picture of you in it :)

bluee19 July 30, 2015 06:54 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;494885]Not likely. :lol:
Worth
[ATTACH]51967[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

by the way, what dessert is that? I like the colors and the glass you used.

Worth1 July 30, 2015 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=bluee19;494892]by the way, what dessert is that? I like the colors and the glass you used.[/QUOTE]

There is a picture on me in this thread or someplace making sausage.:lol:

The desert you may not like.
It is or was cottage cheese cherry/raspberry jello and pineapple in layers.

Worth

efisakov July 30, 2015 07:32 PM

Cheese with jalapeño sandwich! Love spicy cheese sandwiches. It is my first breakfast choice. I can eat it every day.
Sardines? In oil?
I had once surprisingly good made sardines. Ot toasted italian like bread smeared with fresh chopped garlic and olive oil, topped with fresh sliced cucumber and crashed sardines. I was iffy about trying it. I ended up liking it as an appetizer.

Worth1 July 30, 2015 07:43 PM

"""""Cheese with jalapeño sandwich! Love spicy cheese sandwiches. It is my first breakfast choice. I can eat it every day.
Sardines? In oil?
I had once surprisingly good made sardines. Ot toasted italian like bread smeared with fresh chopped garlic and olive oil, topped with fresh sliced cucumber and crashed sardines. I was iffy about trying it. I ended up liking it as an appetizer.""""""""

Yes Brunswick sardines in Olive oil.

Worth

Worth1 July 30, 2015 07:44 PM

"""""Cheese with jalapeño sandwich! Love spicy cheese sandwiches. It is my first breakfast choice. I can eat it every day.
Sardines? In oil?
I had once surprisingly good made sardines. Ot toasted italian like bread smeared with fresh chopped garlic and olive oil, topped with fresh sliced cucumber and crashed sardines. I was iffy about trying it. I ended up liking it as an appetizer.""""""""

Yes Brunswick sardines in Olive oil.
Product of Canada.

Worth