Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Random Pictures. (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=35477)

Cole_Robbie August 11, 2015 05:45 PM

I like to grind the beans very finely to make it stronger. I don't really understand the "over ground" idea. I have to use a stainless steel filter and stand there stirring it while the coffee brews, or else it overflows.

efisakov August 11, 2015 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my percolator. It makes best coffee with Chock full o'Nuts.

efisakov August 11, 2015 07:40 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Cooking meatballs and tefteli today.
Sause is made with black, orange and pink tomatoes plus onion. I mix onions into ground beef as well.
Meatballs and tefteli are similar but not the same. Meatballs made with bread or bread crumbs and tefteli have boiled rice mixed in. Sauce for meatballs suppose to be thicker and tefteli sauce has water added to it, more like a soup.
Meatballs are served with pasta and cheese and tefteli served with bread and sour cream on top. In restaurants tefteli sauce may have cream added to it instead of sour cream.

TexasTycoon August 11, 2015 08:09 PM

Ella that looks so delicious!

I was very happy to spot this little buddy on our plant today. Hope he likes mealybugs, cuz my soapy water ain't doing a thing.

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/be0350615521f84a18bb4ebc907304b8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Worth1 August 11, 2015 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=efisakov;498385]Cooking meatballs and tefteli today.
Sause is made with black, orange and pink tomatoes plus onion. I mix onions into ground beef as well.
Meatballs and tefteli are similar but not the same. Meatballs made with bread or bread crumbs and tefteli have boiled rice mixed in. Sauce for meatballs suppose to be thicker and tefteli sauce has water added to it, more like a soup.
Meatballs are served with pasta and cheese and tefteli served with bread and sour cream on top. In restaurants tefteli sauce may have cream added to it instead of sour cream.[/QUOTE]

Man that looks good.:yes:
They need a slobbering icon.:lol:

Worth

Worth1 August 11, 2015 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=TexasTycoon;498392]Ella that looks so delicious!

I was very happy to spot this little buddy on our plant today. Hope he likes mealybugs, cuz my soapy water ain't doing a thing.

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/be0350615521f84a18bb4ebc907304b8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sweet baby.:love:

Worth

efisakov August 11, 2015 09:02 PM

Kelli, lucky you. Praying mantis is the best thing to have in the garden. Last two years I spot them in my. Not this year.

Worth1 August 11, 2015 10:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This should go good with some cornbread tomorrow.
Mayocoba beans with rocoto peppers a pinch each of chili arbol cumin garlic onion black pepper and salt.
With boneless beef rib meat.
Worth
[ATTACH]52458[/ATTACH]

AlittleSalt August 11, 2015 11:38 PM

Reading about using a coffee grinder for certain things. We have one just for grinding Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Allspice. I don't think it's possible to get those scents out of plastic.

efisakov August 12, 2015 06:35 AM

[QUOTE=Worth1;498434]This should go good with some cornbread tomorrow.
Mayocoba beans with rocoto peppers a pinch each of chili arbol cumin garlic onion black pepper and salt.
With boneless beef rib meat.
Worth
[/QUOTE]

My DH loves meat off the bones. His smile would be twice as big if you offer this to him.

Worth1 August 12, 2015 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=efisakov;498487]My DH loves meat off the bones. His smile would be twice as big if you offer this to him.[/QUOTE]
I got up this morning the smell is killing me.
Rib meat rules.
Worth
[ATTACH]52461[/ATTACH]

bluee19 August 12, 2015 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=Worth1;498498]I got up this morning the smell is killing me.
Rib meat rules.
Worth
[ATTACH]52461[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

OMG Worth! Your food looks soooo good and I bet tasty too. Too bad we can't taste the food as we are looking at it through our computer. Oh well, you can eat for us as well :)

Great job Mr. Worth!

Worth1 August 12, 2015 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=bluee19;498514]OMG Worth! Your food looks soooo good and I bet tasty too. Too bad we can't taste the food as we are looking at it through our computer. Oh well, you can eat for us as well :)

Great job Mr. Worth![/QUOTE]
Thank you Bluee19.:)
Here is the cornbread made with white cornmeal and flour cooked in an antique skillet.
Worth
[ATTACH]52468[/ATTACH]

Worth1 August 12, 2015 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]52469[/ATTACH]

akgardengirl August 12, 2015 12:05 PM

I am going to look for those beans, Mayocoba, at the Hispanic food store. They look delicious in your pot there. My friend make that type white corn meal cornbread also. She was originally from the south and orders her white cornmeal from down there as it can't be found here in AK.
Sue