Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Wild Boar Farms web page open for orders (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12640)

Timbotide November 1, 2010 08:24 PM

Amberroses, Thanks for sharing this with us and keep us updated on how
Sweet Carneros Pink does for you.

dipchip2000 November 19, 2010 10:49 AM

[quote=dipchip2000;187263]Tania and Carol

I guess I just wasnt thinking about the problems and work involved on the other end of an order. I apologize for being so quick to badmouth a company that so many people are happy with. I will exercise more patience in the future and again accept my apologies. I know I have plenty of patience cause I never use any of it.
ron[/quote]

Today is nov 19 and still no seeds from WBF. They were ordered sept. 18
I GIVE UP. i WONT BE GROWING THEM NEXT SEASON

RON

maf November 19, 2010 03:23 PM

[QUOTE]Today is nov 19 and still no seeds from WBF. They were ordered sept. 18

RON[/QUOTE]

Ron, I can't guess what the problem is with your order but I am sure Brad and family will try to put it right if you communicate with them - they were very helpful to me.

I ordered from WBF this year and the service was excellent - when I emailed a question they answered, and when I ordered some packets of seed they were delivered promptly.

Bama mater November 19, 2010 04:25 PM

[quote=dipchip2000;189312]Today is nov 19 and still no seeds from WBF. They were ordered sept. 18

RON[/quote]

Ron, That is unfortunate, and unlike Brad & Janet. Did you try calling and leaving a message? 707-320-9368.

tam91 November 19, 2010 05:00 PM

I got mine very quickly just recently also. I hope your problem with them gets sorted out.

Tania November 19, 2010 05:55 PM

Ron,

This is not good news!

Were you able to contact them? I'd worry if the order somehow got lost, possibly in the mail...

Tania

MikeInCypress November 19, 2010 08:03 PM

I got my Nov 5 order on Nov 17. That is fine by me. You might want to check that they did receive the order.

MikeInCypress

Timbotide November 20, 2010 08:39 AM

The orders I placed on 11/4 and 11/8 arrived on 11/19 in great shape.
My guess is Brad and Family are extremely busy doing other stuff at this time and
they are slow to read any e-mails they receive.
Sounds like your order was lost in the shuffle and maybe a phone call is in order.

Mischka November 23, 2010 11:12 AM

Ron, I know Brad to be a very upstanding guy and I'm certain that something went amiss with your order. He's always shipped my seeds in a timely manner and as others have said, theirs too.

dipchip2000 November 23, 2010 04:08 PM

Mischka

I too have heard nothing but good things about WBF and Brad, however I have sent at least three emails to WBF and the seed purchasing site listed on this web site under seed sources. I also sent a PM to Brad under ferral tomatoes and have not received any communication from them at all. Yes something apparently did go wrong but no one seems to care. I have plenty of varieties to trial next year without the WBF varieties. I will not badmouth anyone on a website but will be more selective where I spend the few dollars that I do spend for seeds each year.
I am not POed but exhausted from the effort required for a few seeds. This will be my last post on the subject.
ron

FILMNET November 23, 2010 07:37 PM

Yes i grew 2 plants this year, very sweet, loaded with water also. So when they are ripe they are very soft, so i used them for sauce.so sweet. the fruit grew on the center stem because there is 2 beside each and 6 sets or more. very heavy as a set, I used 1 strong 6 ft pole, never let any new stems grow other than 1. Perfect plants Pink sweet Carneros

laspasturas February 21, 2011 02:04 PM

This year was my first order to Wild Boar Farms and I received my seeds very quickly. I can't wait to grow them this year! Ordered 2/15, received 2/19.

muck4doo September 18, 2011 09:32 PM

Ordered BTD seeds from them earlier this year for next season. Got a fast response the next day that they were shipped. 10 days later they still didn't arrive. I e-mailed them about it, and said a mistake had been made, and they were in my mail box about 3 days later. The response to the e-mail was quick, and I was very happy with what I received. Can't wait to try them next year.

halleone October 11, 2011 08:08 PM

I just ordered two packs of seeds for next year; their shipping is [U]very[/U] fair. One week after I ordered, the seeds arrived, in great condition, and there were at least twice as many seeds of each variety as I ordered. They get my two thumbs up.

:yes::yes::yes:

frogsleap farm November 14, 2011 07:13 PM

Some interesting new ones now listed for 2012. Check it out.