Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How to post photos/images (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=406)

AZGardener April 5, 2015 07:35 AM

Thanks heirloomtomatoguy! I use to have swim meets in Glendora,growing up! I'm from Whittier.... :) Thanks for the help! I found an app, lets just see if I can get it to work here :)

ginger2778 April 5, 2015 08:04 AM

I use a free app called BatchResizer with my Ipad. So easy!

AZGardener April 5, 2015 12:27 PM

Test pic-Cherokee purple

1 Attachment(s)
Can you see it? Cherokee purples!

heirloomtomaguy April 6, 2015 07:09 PM

I see it it works!

garden381 May 15, 2015 12:07 PM

Garden 381 mid-may progress

9 Attachment(s)
please enjoy AND COMMENT if you have any ideas, questions suggestions ect.
leaf miners are noted and are being removed today.

feldon30 May 15, 2015 01:27 PM

Some great photos being posted! Just FYI this is the "How To" thread, so some folks may not read the thread and see your photos. For maximum exposure, I'd create your own thread and talk a little about your garden and then post your pictures in one place so people can keep up with your progress. But that's just my two cents. ;)

hoefarmer May 16, 2015 11:36 PM

HELP with posting pics

I have an Pentax OPtio 20 camera with ACDC software and can not post pictures.
#1. I do not have an " GO ADVANCED' at the beginning.
# 2. I can resize the picture to 800 x 1000 so it will fit, but it will not stay at that size.

Any recommendations appreciated

Blueaussi May 16, 2015 11:57 PM

Download Picassa, a free program from Google. You can resize your pictures in it.

beeman May 17, 2015 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=hoefarmer;473026]
#1. I do not have an " GO ADVANCED' at the beginning.
# 2. I can resize the picture to 800 x 1000 so it will fit, but it will not stay at that size.
Any recommendations appreciated[/QUOTE]

I hope this can help. You'll need to 'save' the new size to somewhere on your computer, then upload that 'new size' to TV where it says 'Additional Options'.
Just below the 'Preview Post' you'll see 'Attach files.... Manage Attachments'. Then read the instructions regarding file types.

garden381 May 17, 2015 12:12 PM

aHH Ha ! thanks for the info!

b54red May 26, 2015 07:07 AM

I took a photo last week that I wanted to post and every time I try to post it I get this message:
Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have the picture resized to fit as I have always done yet I get this message every time I try to post it. I have tried multiple times but keep getting the same results. Being the computer non savvy guy that I am I have no clue what is going on. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Bill

Nematode July 31, 2015 08:38 AM

Just posting a helpful tip.
I have an android phone and using "photo resizer" from the play store.
Posting photos couldn't be easier now.

Carriehelene July 31, 2015 10:11 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for posting from an iPhone 5s? TV keeps telling me my images are too large.

Worth1 July 31, 2015 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Carriehelene;495137]Anyone have any suggestions for posting from an iPhone 5s? TV keeps telling me my images are too large.[/QUOTE]

Do you have an image resizer app on the phone from the I Snob store.:lol:

Worth

Carriehelene July 31, 2015 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;495140]Do you have an image resizer app on the phone from the I Snob store.:lol:

Worth[/QUOTE]

Nope. Any recommendations for a good one?