Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Worth and Nancy (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=32138)

Worth1 April 23, 2014 02:43 PM

Worth and Nancy

1 Attachment(s)
I found this the other night while looking around the house.
Here we are I am 22 and she is 20.:)
[ATTACH]41971[/ATTACH]

Idahowoman April 23, 2014 03:09 PM

What a precious picture. My thoughts are with you at this time of grief.
Susan

RobinB April 23, 2014 03:11 PM

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

neoguy April 23, 2014 03:54 PM

I can't see the picture.

KarenO April 23, 2014 05:01 PM

A very special photograph. I am encouraged to see you reflecting on happy times. She was a beautiful woman.
Karen

Delerium April 23, 2014 06:15 PM

Thanks for sharing Worth. Makes me love my 2 girls even more knowing that All Good things...

whistech April 23, 2014 06:41 PM

Thank You for sharing the memory with us. May God Bless you.

LDx4 April 23, 2014 07:34 PM

Worth,

What a beautiful picture and memory for you. I'm so glad you have this picture to remind you of the happy times.

Lyn

ddsack April 23, 2014 08:38 PM

I love looking at old pictures. Funny how with all the digital cameras, and instant selfies on smart phones, people now treat pictures as disposable. Hardly anyone makes hard copy photo albums anymore. As we keep changing media, how many people are really going to bother transferring all their old pictures upward, and even if they did, I doubt their grandkids will be interested in going through thousands of boring similar pictures, even if they are on the cloud. I think we will lose fascinating family history because we are so overwhelmed with images that nothing seems worth saving anymore. I keep planning to make some topical photo books of my digital pictures, but so far I have only done one gift for my husband of one summer's worth of fishing trips. It was so much easier to make photo albums when you had to wait to get pictures back from the drugstore, and put them in albums right away. My old pre-digital albums are much more precious to me than all the pictures I have on CD's or my hard drives.

Worth, what was the occasion for the photo of you and Nancy? I was going to say Christmas, because of the candles, and what I thought was a branch of a Christmas tree, but then you two have spiffy blue corsages/boutonnieres so some other important occasion? You are were so young -- really were together a long time. :cute:

Father'sDaughter April 23, 2014 10:03 PM

I see a wedding cake, so I'm guessing a wedding reception for a couple obviously happy newlyweds. Enjoy your memories, Worth.

Zana April 23, 2014 10:18 PM

Beautiful, simply beautifully captured memories to cherish all the more.

PaulF April 23, 2014 11:11 PM

Ahh, Worth...doggone it.

MissS April 23, 2014 11:21 PM

A wonderful moment to cherish Worth. Just one of many of that I am sure. You are Blessed to have had such times spent with her. Cherish them all.

Patti

Worth1 April 24, 2014 12:34 AM

We eloped and Nancys mother couldn't stand it so she had a reception when we told her.
Thank you all I dont really have any pictures at all this is one of the few.

Worth

Rockporter April 24, 2014 02:38 AM

Worth, that is a beautiful picture of both of you, I am happy you were able to pull it out and share with us.