Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Random Pictures. (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=35477)

Worth1 August 1, 2015 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Chicken fried steak truly a comfort food.
Worth
[ATTACH]52034[/ATTACH]

Gerardo August 1, 2015 11:04 AM

Methinks the wad of butter is the real comfort food.

Provecho Worth!

Nematode August 1, 2015 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=Gerardo;495488]Methinks the wad of butter is the real comfort food.

Provecho Worth![/QUOTE]

Butter makes it better:D

Hellmanns August 1, 2015 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;495483]Chicken fried steak truly a comfort food.
Worth
[ATTACH]52034[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
I've been watching your meal presentations from the get-go in this thread, Worth, and most disappoint me terribly. Out of a possible score of 10, I have to deduct 8 points and score this meal presentation a 2. :bummer:

Worth1 August 1, 2015 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=Hellmanns;495505]I've been watching your meal presentations from the get-go in this thread, Worth, and most disappoint me terribly. Out of a possible score of 10, I have to deduct 8 points and score this meal presentation a 2. :bummer:[/QUOTE]

I blame it on the Atomic Bomb.:lol:

Worth

Sun City Linda August 1, 2015 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=Hellmanns;495505]I've been watching your meal presentations from the get-go in this thread, Worth, and most disappoint me terribly. Out of a possible score of 10, I have to deduct 8 points and score this meal presentation a 2. :bummer:[/QUOTE]

Well they certainly don't disappoint me! I often wish I was one of Worths various "neighbor ladies" that occasionally benefit from his cooking talents. But, if they disappoint you, stop looking :twisted:

Hellmanns August 1, 2015 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Sun City Linda;495516]Well they certainly don't disappoint me! I often wish I was one of Worths various "neighbor ladies" that occasionally benefit from his cooking talents. But, if they disappoint you, stop looking :twisted:[/QUOTE]
You mean to tell me, Linda, that meal don't irritate you, and you see nothing wrong? :evil:

1. There is no beverage to go along with the meal. Preferably, in this heat an adult beverage.
2. There are no eatin' utensils. Drinkin' gravy from the bowl is just darn wrong!
3. There is no napkin. I tend to get messy when I eat, and in this aforementioned heat I'm not wearing sleeves to wipe on.
4. There is no place mat, and a green bean is trying to fall on the table cloth.
5. there is no weapon in view, what if a robber came in and tried to take the meal, how would he protect it?:bummer:

Worth1 August 1, 2015 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=Hellmanns;495539]You mean to tell me, Linda, that meal don't irritate you, and you see nothing wrong? :evil:

1. There is no beverage to go along with the meal. Preferably, in this heat an adult beverage.
2. There are no eatin' utensils. Drinkin' gravy from the bowl is just darn wrong!
3. There is no napkin. I tend to get messy when I eat, and in this aforementioned heat I'm not wearing sleeves to wipe on.
4. There is no place mat, and a green bean is trying to fall on the table cloth.
5. there is no weapon in view, what if a robber came in and tried to take the meal, how would he protect it?:bummer:[/QUOTE]

You asked for it.:lol:
Game on.:twisted:
Worth

Worth1 August 1, 2015 04:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here it is ready to go in the oven.
Worth
[ATTACH]52043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52044[/ATTACH]

Worth1 August 1, 2015 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No it isn't burned it is the lighting:P:twisted:
Worth
[ATTACH]52054[/ATTACH]

efisakov August 1, 2015 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I am going to "irritate you".

Worth1 August 1, 2015 07:06 PM

Looks great Ella.
Worth

bluee19 August 1, 2015 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=Worth1;495581]No it isn't burned it is the lighting:P:twisted:
Worth
[ATTACH]52054[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Your meals look so divine! Just wondering why you have that THING on your table?

Salsacharley August 1, 2015 07:10 PM

My cardiologist loves both Worth and Ella, but mostly Worth.

bluee19 August 1, 2015 07:16 PM

your food looks yummy efisakov!! Its fun seeing the meals you all prepare :)