Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ XI - 2017 (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Official date for Buffalo-Niagara 2008 (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=8241)

remy August 25, 2008 10:55 PM

Dan,
I don't know how I missed your message before! Did you get the emulsion? Did the guy have more, or do you think it is all gone?
Remy

freeze12 August 26, 2008 06:45 PM

[quote=remy;108636]Dan,
I don't know how I missed your message before! Did you get the emulsion? Did the guy have more, or do you think it is all gone?
Remy[/quote]
Remy....I got 2 cases of the "Fish Emulsion" plus "Rootone",[I]Insect killing soap","Oxygen Plus Liquid plant food"[/I] and He had a LOT left as He bought a Tractor Trailer full of the product.I plant on getting more!! At the price He is asking I would be crazy not to!!:))

PS;Remy,8/26-7:00pm i just called Don & He still has some left but You better hurry as someone called asking for 20 cases plus He put some aside for Me.

korney19 September 5, 2008 12:21 PM

Pomona, last year I brought the Loganberry; are you bringing the Iron Beer (soda) this year?

Zana September 5, 2008 12:51 PM

Does anybody want me to bring them Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest tickets on Saturday?

Also still wondering if anybody has any issues with nuts??? Need to know before I bring something like Baklava made with walnuts that could be a problem for somebody. I can substitute other nuts like almonds or pistachios if walnuts are a problem.

Zana

penguingardener September 5, 2008 06:47 PM

I'm really bummed. I am going to have to pass on the event this year. I'm still recovering from a herniated disc and an old friend died last week and I decided at the last minute to fly to CA for the funeral and then visit with my mom. I returned last night and took today off from work thinking I can recover enough for the drive tomorrow morning. We're thinking to not chance it at this point. I was hoping to be in a better position than I am now.

Anyway, I was so looking forward to seeing everyone again, it was a fun event. I even would have been able to bring a small variety this time.

Hmm, is there anyone else in the southwestern part of PA planning to go? Maybe you can bring Mark his Iron Beer soda? :D

remy September 5, 2008 08:46 PM

Pomona,
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm also sorry to hear you won't be coming. We were so looking forward to seeing you again. I understand though. It definitely hasn't been the best year for you.
Remy

Hilde September 6, 2008 01:07 AM

Pomona:

I am sorry about your friend and I am sorry about your back problems! I was so much looking forward to meeting you and Michael and your beautiful daughter again, and I am bringing the two of mine this year as well!

I had a slipped disc two years ago, and sitting for a long time was very difficult the first few weeks, and even months afterwards. I hope you didn't lose strength or feeling in your leg, and I hope you are not in a lot of pain! Good luck with your recovery, and hope to see you next year!

Zana:

Can't wait to taste those baklavas! Mmmm!

Hilde