Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The garden of nico 2020 (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=50110)

NicolasGarcia March 20, 2020 01:53 PM

The garden of nico 2020

4 Attachment(s)
I finally believe that my plants are ready for the final transplant

asmx91 March 20, 2020 04:18 PM

Your plants are looking very, very good!!!
In the last picture - is it the Queen of Malinalco??? Mine died.

NicolasGarcia March 20, 2020 05:06 PM

If Anneliese, the queen of malianco, I have 5 plants that grow very well

asmx91 March 21, 2020 03:26 AM

Great, do you make seeds????

NicolasGarcia March 21, 2020 09:45 AM

Anneliese, I don't understand you very well. You mean if I'm going to save seeds? If I save many seeds for everyone who wants

NicolasGarcia March 21, 2020 09:47 AM

Anneliese, and if you mean that if I have seeds, if I have seeds, if you want seeds, happy to send you

asmx91 March 21, 2020 01:18 PM

Nico I meant:
when you get ripe Queen of Malinalcos, please make seeds for me, because they grew in Spain and that is very important...
Today I did 3 seeds into the earth again...

NicolasGarcia March 21, 2020 01:30 PM

Of course! Anneliese, has the seeds !!

MrBig46 March 22, 2020 03:35 PM

I mean four seeds of Queen of Malinalco. Right now I have one plant with the first right leaf, which is very long even though I planted it deeper. I grow under the same conditions as tomatoes, but it probably takes more light and also heat. Four days ago I had sprouted the remaining four seeds. One already germinated so I put it in the ground. Not yet. I hope I can grow about three or four plants, mainly because of seeds.
Vladimír

asmx91 March 22, 2020 05:39 PM

I have problems with the Queen, tooo...I don't know why...

NicolasGarcia March 23, 2020 02:13 AM

Anneliese, I think it's because of time. They germinated very quickly to me, but they remained standing in the seedbed because of the cold, although I have them in the greenhouse. When the weather began to change and the heat became hot, the queen began to grow very fast, it is incredible how fast it grows due to day, I have them in full sun for about 7 or 8 hours, does not like the cold.

asmx91 March 23, 2020 04:15 AM

OK, you are right....

kath March 23, 2020 12:55 PM

What beautiful plants, Nico! Your set up is very tidy, too!

NicolasGarcia April 24, 2020 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This year I am going to follow some f2 crosses, in total 4 (f2) and one (f1), in this case the photo is of a stick cross and indigo drops, the truth is that I was not very excited about this cross, I did it practicing with manual pollination, from the f1 they only obtained two tomatoes with three seeds, from which two plants germinated, which are the ones I currently have, the two plants came out with the rough leaves and with four main stems, it seems that they will be very early like one of their parents since they are forming tomatoes after 40 days.
Having features as characteristic as their parents, a unique rough-shaped leaf and a blue tomato, I think they are perfect parents to learn, I hope that something interesting comes out, I love it.

PhilaGardener April 24, 2020 06:09 PM

Nico, that is one weird looking tomato! :love: Really cool!