Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes 12th Anniversary (2017) Catalogue (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12433)

dokutaaguriin September 21, 2009 08:01 PM

Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes 12th Anniversary (2017) Catalogue

Hi Everyone,

Here is a link to my 2015 seed catalogue:

[URL]http://members.shaw.ca/jwlcasey/Caseys_Heirloom_Tomatoes/Seeds.html[/URL]

You will need to click on the catalogue image to download it as a PDF.

Jeff

retiree September 21, 2009 08:21 PM

CASEY'S HEIRLOOM TOMATOES

I really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful pictures. Fabulous.

One minor thing I noticed was that Hay's Tomato and Russian 117 both have the same photo.

Terrific job on the catalogue.

Neil (Canada)

Worth1 September 21, 2009 08:34 PM

Absolutely marvelous Jeff.
It is just wonderful how you can grow all of those nice vegetables in your zone.
I know from the pictures a lot of work goes into it.:yes:

Very nice.

Worth

dokutaaguriin September 21, 2009 09:54 PM

Hi Neil,
Thanks for pointing out my little photo mix-up. I have hopefully fixed it.
Thanks for the kind comments from both you and Worth.

Jeff

shelleybean September 21, 2009 10:17 PM

Wow!! You've done a wonderful job, Jeff! Lovely pics and glad to see you mention so many of our friends here at T-ville and the varieties they've shared. Good work! :)

carolyn137 September 21, 2009 10:20 PM

Jeff, as usual a great listing and some wonderful new ones as well.

I hope you don't mind my making a few comments as I scrolled through the varieties.

Green Doctors; Amy represented to me that it was she who found it in her garden but Victor did suggest the name.

Sara's Galapagos; I had asked Amy to bring me back some S. cheesmanii seeds from the Galapagos but what she did was to send me a package of fruits on the vine after she got home that she somehow got thru customs. LOL I just took some seeds out of some fruits and without even fermenting them got them going so I had plants that year. I was the one who contacted Dr. Chatelet at UC Davis and he didn't determine it was a stable interspecies cross, rather, knowing the island it came from, as I told him, he suggested it was probably a stable interspecies cross.

Orange Minsk, delighted you're offering it, yes I am, a new fave for me

Ludmilla's Red PLum; same comment as above

Maya____________ You asked me who bred the various Brandywine X early varieties such as Stupice and Glacier and the others and I told you it was Stanley Zubrowski from Saskatchewan, but you forgot to add that to the blurb. LOL

Morasky Div, I don't know if you got the seeds from Andrey or me and you didn't have too much to say about the taste but I absolutely LOVE this variety for its taste and yield as well.

Keep up the great work.:yes:

dokutaaguriin September 21, 2009 10:54 PM

Thanks Carolyn.
Neil (retiree) alerted me to the missing name...FOr some reason I did not update the info you had sent me...too many pots on the stove I guess, lol.
I will add in your other suggestions ASAP.
Thanks as I am always open for comments and improvements,
Jeff

feldon30 September 21, 2009 11:31 PM

What a beautiful catalog. I am impressed every time I see it.

Tania September 22, 2009 01:51 AM

Jeff,

It is absolutely beautiful, thank you for posting it, I really enjoyed flipping through the pages.

Tania

austinnhanasmom October 19, 2010 07:20 PM

Fantastic selection and fast shipping to US -

THANKS Jeff!

nctomatoman July 22, 2011 09:45 PM

That is just a great catalog, Jeff! So nice to have lovely pictures, accurate histories - just a very high quality product. Well done!

DiggingDogFarm July 22, 2011 10:07 PM

[QUOTE=nctomatoman;225087]That is just a great catalog, Jeff! So nice to have lovely pictures, accurate histories - just a very high quality product. Well done![/QUOTE]

Yes, it certainly is...I was perusing it no more than an hour ago.

:)

DiggingDogFarm July 22, 2011 10:09 PM

I should have added....I hadn't noticed the pics and info about his gardens until tonight, that's also very nice!

:)

Sun City Linda July 23, 2011 01:05 AM

Really nice pix. I was trying to order Big Sungold Select on line but system keeps putting a different tomato in my cart! Will try again tomorrow. :) Linda

MrsJustice August 19, 2011 08:25 PM

Nice

Great Catalogue

Hello Everyone