Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hello is there anybody out there (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=49552)

Labradors2 August 13, 2019 06:40 PM

Thanks Worth :).

L.

I was thanking Worth for message #8, but the forum was acting weird yesterday and put my message up here! Sorry for the repeat.

Labradors2 August 13, 2019 06:40 PM

Thanks Worth :).

Linda

eyegrotom August 13, 2019 09:11 PM

Hello is there anybody out there

Hi. I hope that we are all back on line. Mike

Worth1 August 13, 2019 09:34 PM

I'm here.

Mischka August 13, 2019 09:44 PM

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]It's too bad that nobody emailed me sooner. I had no idea we were down until someone did this morning. (thank you, Jessica)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][/COLOR]

Worth1 August 13, 2019 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=Mischka;743754][COLOR=DarkRed][B]It's too bad that nobody emailed me sooner. I had no idea we were down until someone did this morning. (thank you, Jessica)[/B][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Okay I will continue to email you when it goes down from now on if I am at home.
I honestly figured someone else would but assumed wrong yet again.:(

Sorry folks.

Labradors2 August 13, 2019 09:50 PM

Oh no! I ASSumed that you knew. I don't have a way to contact you though.

So glad that TV is back up :).

Linda

Worth1 August 13, 2019 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Labradors2;743756]Oh no! I ASSumed that you knew. I don't have a way to contact you though.

So glad that TV is back up :).

Linda[/QUOTE]

There is a link to click when the error comes up that automatically sends an email from your email address to the boss.
This opens up your email account.
There you can say TomatoVille is down and Craig will see it.:)

eyegrotom August 13, 2019 10:06 PM

Thanks for the info Worth I was just about to ask that question. Mike

SueCT August 13, 2019 10:41 PM

I am not able to do that, Worth. When I click on that it just asks me if I want to add an email account. I don't use a gmail account, which I think is what they want. So I hope someone does. I was missing you guys. But it does say the administrator has been notified of the error, and apparently that is not true.

Gardadore August 14, 2019 12:40 AM

I assumed people had let the administrator know also and was just adding another to confirm the problem still existed this morning after staying down all night. It does say something about notifying TV if the problem continues which is why I waited. Glad I did decide to say something. Have terrible withdrawal symptoms when TV is down! Good to be back on line!

shule1 August 14, 2019 03:01 AM

@Mischka I was tempted to email you, but I was worried with so many TV users you'd get flooded with emails. Good to know for next time. :)