Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   MAGTAG™ XII - 2017 (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   2015 MAYTAG (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=34480)

Misfit April 21, 2015 06:28 PM

Wow Mischka, that's a way generous offer!!!

I plan on attending; bringing tomatoes, hot peppers, and maybe a couple craft beers (if allowed).

Not to mention something to grill out, if the venue has a grill.

Btw, I planted out my toms today. Peppers will go in next week :)

-Jimmy

Tomato Beth April 22, 2015 04:24 PM

We're getting frost over the next few nights here in York! >.<

Misfit April 23, 2015 08:54 AM

Yeah, I'm probably pushing it a bit. The forecast is for 35 & 34 the next two nights. I may cover them up to be on the safe side.

-Jimmy

Mark$ April 23, 2015 11:34 AM

Where is the pavilion? I'm in Baltimore and would like to join in.

Mark

Mischka May 23, 2015 05:11 PM

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Any updates on plans for the event this year?[/B][/COLOR]

Stan Marzano June 4, 2015 01:18 PM

Interested, if in York, PA. I'd like to know more.

hank June 4, 2015 05:00 PM

Stan,
After reading your other postings, I hope you can be involved, wherever... York would be good for me. Hank

Stan Marzano June 4, 2015 07:26 PM

I'm pretty new here so an event like this would be fun for me, I'd need to know more of course. I'll be watching this thread.

kerns125 June 5, 2015 09:37 AM

I have 24 varieties growing and would LOVE to do a tasting event closer to DC to taste other people's varieties! I'm in Alexandria and unfortunately York PA is a 2+ hour drive each way for me, so it's likely that I won't make that trip. If anyone else is interested in a separate midatlantic event in the DC area, let me know and maybe we can finagle something....
Jen

Gardadore June 9, 2015 11:56 PM

Where is the pavilion in Baltimore located. Baltimore is over 3 hours from here and York a bit more than 2 hours. If I don't have to go into the heart of Baltimore that would be easier but I would probably opt for the York site at this point. I have never been to one of these but think it sounds great! York would make it a fantastic opportunity.

Stan Marzano June 10, 2015 06:22 AM

I vote for York. It's 2 hours for me. Doable.

Stan Marzano June 18, 2015 04:33 PM

Any update on this event?

Tomato Beth August 3, 2015 04:03 PM

I can organize a late September event in York if there is still interest. :) I'll find a site that can accommodate some shade, some spirits, and lots of tomatoes. I just don't want to step on Cecilia's toes on this if she has plans already. :)

Stan Marzano August 3, 2015 06:29 PM

I might be able to go if there's a date set.

Cecilia_MD7a August 4, 2015 08:38 AM

Hi - it's Cecilia

Hello, MAGTAG folks - I was not planning to do the festival this year (lots of reasons, including the fact that I didn't even have a veggie garden this season). So if you want to put together something in York, PA, please go ahead. You are NOT stepping on my toes at all!

Thanks,

Cecilia