Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Knapps Fresh Vegies Seeds (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=10251)

Wi-sunflower March 12, 2012 09:09 AM

[B]I didn't realize you had so many.[/B]

Yah, I think those yearly pages made it look like the new listings were all I had for this latest year. Many people didn't realize it was cumulative.

Carol

tam91 March 12, 2012 09:40 AM

It was just hard to figure out if you had something or not - had to look through multiple pages to figure it out. I appreciate one list.

Wi-sunflower March 13, 2012 11:11 AM

Another update.

I think I have the cart set-up now so you can pay with either PayPal or Google Checkout directly thru the cart.

At least I hope I have it set-up correctly. Google can sometimes be a PITB. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Carol

Granite26 August 2, 2012 08:32 PM

One of the seeds I got from you was Red Barn. Oh my gosh those things are huge and they havent even stopped growing or started to blush yet! Wow.

Wi-sunflower August 3, 2012 07:53 AM

Just want to say, I've been rather overwhelmed by the weather this year. It's been so hot and dry here that we have had to water almost non-stop. Because of that I'm way behind on orders. I don't want to try to fill an order when I'm too tired out as I'm afraid I'll goof it up. When I do get back to orders I'll give larger seed packs to make up for the delay.

Thanks for understanding,
Carol

Father'sDaughter November 26, 2012 08:38 PM

Just received my order today and not only did it included all the seeds on my list, but as promised, the packs were larger and there were three sample packs enclosed! Very much worth the wait as Carol had several varieties I couldn't find other sources for.

I hope life settles down for you once you get caught up on orders, and that next year is a better one! Thanks for keeping me updated on your progress during the shipping delay--getting the hard to find varieties was well worth the wait!

Wi-sunflower November 26, 2012 09:29 PM

I finally have almost all my orders caught up. Just 2 big orders to go right now.

It was an awful year as most of us had crummy weather for growing much of anything. I didn't get a whole lot of new varieties for this year and not much seed at all from some varieties.

I'm just starting to do a bit of work on my web site so none of the new things are up yet.

I hope to be able to be more timely with orders for the winter now. Thanks everyone for understanding the issues this summer.

Carol

Tania November 26, 2012 11:49 PM

Carol, I am so happy to hear that you are finally getting some break... I can only imagine how busy you have been with the awful weather you have had this summer!

My best wishes to you and your business. Let me know what new tomato varieties you are adding this year, so I can add them to your page at TOMATObase (when you have time, no hurry!)

Tatiana

PaulF November 27, 2012 08:39 AM

All my new varieties for 2013 are coming from Carol and Tania. Both orders are delivered. Carol, thank you for your generosity and thank you both for the hard work you do. My little bit of business won't pay many bills but you need to know how much you are appreciated.

ed50 December 4, 2012 12:20 PM

Hi Carol,

Your seeds arrived today here in Belgium. Thanks very much for the big packets and also for the bonus packets you sended with.
It will again become very difficult to make my seedlist for next year.
I wish you nice holidays and for next year a much better year for your tomatoes and a good health off course!

Eddy

augiedog55 December 14, 2012 04:17 PM

Carol, I got my seeds in yesterday.Thank you for your fast service and the bonus packs

Wi-sunflower December 14, 2012 06:12 PM

At the moment I'm totally caught up with orders.

Now I need to spend a good amount of time fixing up the web site. Hopefully some of the pics I've been editing will show people what some of the varieties look like.

Carol

ginger2778 December 28, 2012 06:47 PM

Wow!!!
I am so impressed with you Carol. I just placed my order on Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm, and they came in today's mail. I also want to thank you for the very very generous amount you put into the minis, and for the bonus samples too. I opened them 1 hour ago, and 5 varieties have already been started.
[SIZE="5"]outstanding service, would definitely order from you again.[/SIZE]
Marsha

Wi-sunflower January 22, 2013 02:30 PM

In between orders, I've been working off and on getting the new stuff up on the web site.

At the moment there are only 16 new varieties this year, so I just added them to the 2012 page. They are up but just the basic listing, no info for now. There may be just a few more listings after I get the germination tests done.

I also have about 20 varieties that somehow got lost when various updates were made. Those will also get listed on the 2012 page as soon as I figure out how much seed I have for them.

I also started making the individual variety pages. I have about 120 of them done and about another 100 to go, that I have my own pics for. While my own pics aren't all that great, they do show the variety under actual growing conditions at my farm here in Wisconsin.

Eventually I hope to be able to replace all the stock photos with my own in another year or 2.

Please let me know if anything doesn't work as expected. Some times I miss a link or changing names from variety to variety when doing these updates. After a while it all looks the same.

Thanks for your support TVers,
Carol

Sun City Linda January 22, 2013 02:38 PM

I found Knapps Veggies before I found T-Ville.:) Always great service, price and generous sample packages. Its a real good way to feed your addiction :lol: