Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Some pictures of my small tomato plants (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=47523)

NicolasGarcia May 20, 2018 08:08 AM

Some pictures of my small tomato plants

6 Attachment(s)
Good afternoon from Spain, I buy with you some of my tomato plants still small
regards
Nico;)

Nan_PA_6b May 20, 2018 09:28 AM

They all look beautiful and healthy, Nicolas! You're doing well!

I'm growing Ibiza Blanca this year, but mine is still very small. Pretty potato leaves.

Nan

KarenO May 20, 2018 09:31 AM

Your plants look great Nico!
What do you use to trellis them?
KarenO

MrBig46 May 20, 2018 01:16 PM

Nice plants. The green film is water permeable? Is it woven?
Vladimír

NicolasGarcia May 20, 2018 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you very much everyone, white Ibiza is one of my favorite tomato storage, I still have tomatoes from last season, vigorous plant, very productive and very good taste.
Karen for the lattice I use construction mesh, and then an independent rope to each one of the tomato plants, I will send photos. I send a photo of the web.
Vladimír is mesh antihiervas are very resistant polypropylene mesh that block the passage of light, thus preventing the appearance of weeds and permeable to water, use black plastic other years, but apart from being aesthetically ugly they put a lot of heat to the ground cracking the earth
regards
Nico

NicolasGarcia May 20, 2018 04:32 PM

White Ibiza has been the earliest of all the tomato plants I have, in optimal conditions can be stored up to a year, logicamante over time is losing flavor, but I prefer to eat tomatoes culltivados for me throughout the year to eat the tomatoes sold in Large stores and lacking flavor.
In Spain it is very traditional to eat tomatoes spread on toast or simply rubbed on bread accompanied by extra virgin olive oil.
The ramallet or tomato storage are very typical of the Balearic Islands and Catalonia, each farmer has its own seed that is saved generation after generation

NicolasGarcia May 24, 2018 11:38 AM

5 Attachment(s)
A few other photos of my small tomato plants,
note: in the photo it puts micro canadian and it is dwarf canadian

NicolasGarcia May 24, 2018 02:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
some dwarfs

SpookyShoe May 24, 2018 04:11 PM

What does Indigo Drops taste like?

Donna, Texas Gulf Coast

clara May 24, 2018 05:59 PM

Thanks for posting all these nice pics, Nico! I'm growing about 10 Spanish varieties this year and was amazed how big the stems of the seedlings were, compared to other seedlings.

Thanks also for your infos! Now I know what "Ramallet" means!

MissS May 24, 2018 09:59 PM

You have a very lovely set up. Thank you for sharing this with us.

NicolasGarcia May 25, 2018 12:56 AM

SpookyShoe I have not yet tried the indigo drops, I think it is not yet mature.
Comment that it has been the earliest tomato of more than 100 different varieties that I have, when I try it I tell you
regards

NicolasGarcia May 25, 2018 12:58 AM

Clara, I'm glad you have Spanish tomato plants, there are very good varieties that have not yet been discovered, what varieties do you have?
Thanks greetings

NicolasGarcia May 25, 2018 12:59 AM

MissS, thank you very much, I will continue sharing photos with all of you

KarenO May 25, 2018 01:04 AM

Your plants are growing very well Nico!
KarenO