Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Photo Gallery (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Something from southern Moravia (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=27656)

Meteo September 1, 2013 05:18 PM

Nice circuit! Wanna go there to watch a WTCC race. This year I was at the Hungaroring with friends to see the F1 race, it was fantastic. :)

MrBig46 September 3, 2013 04:09 AM

[QUOTE=Meteo;374121]Nice circuit! Wanna go there to watch a WTCC race. This year I was at the Hungaroring with friends to see the F1 race, it was fantastic. :)[/QUOTE]

I was at the Hungaroring never. I know, that to be at the circuit is better experience than look at the races on TV. I was not in Hungary more than twenty years. I only remember on Budapest (Vidámpark, Gellert, market hall, …) and Gyor.
A nice day. Vladimír

kygreg September 3, 2013 09:03 AM

I lived in Cheb a couple years near the spa towns of Karlovy Vary, Frantiskovy Lazne, and Marianske Lazne. Both the Czech Republic and Slovakia are beautiful countries with lovely customs and lovely people.

MrBig46 September 5, 2013 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=kygreg;374361]I lived in Cheb a couple years near the spa towns of Karlovy Vary, Frantiskovy Lazne, and Marianske Lazne. Both the Czech Republic and Slovakia are beautiful countries with lovely customs and lovely people.[/QUOTE]

I was in Cheb sometimes. I and my wife are the fans of history and we go around all Bohemia and Moravia and we visit towers, chateaus and museums. We was in Sokolov in 2008 y. and we visited in Cheb castle and museum of Valdštejn. We too was in the castles Seeberg and Loket and in the chateau Kynžvart. This we liked. I am glad that you remember on Czech republik in good. I must admit, that I know from Kentucky only Kentucky derby. I know too, that I shall visit USA never.
A nice day Vladimír
PS.: About six month I battle with English language. I hope, that the others understand me least a little.

salix September 5, 2013 02:15 PM

Vladimir, your English is quite understandable. I enjoy reading your posts, thank you for sharing your pictures.

Medbury Gardens September 6, 2013 03:53 PM

Enjoyed viewing your photos Vladimír,keep em coming

Doug9345 September 6, 2013 08:44 PM

I also enjoy your posts Vladmir. I very seldom have any trouble understanding your English.

carolyn137 September 6, 2013 10:41 PM

Vladimir, just letting you know that tonight I watched those two wonderful Czech ladies beat Serena and Venus Williams in a doubles match at the US Tennis Open.

I think many were surprised by the result, but those two women played a terrific match.

Both are blondes. Is blonde hair common for womens hair color in the Czech Republic?

Just curious.:)

Carolyn, who wished she could spell their names, but it would mean going elsewhere and copying them down to post here.:)

MrBig46 September 7, 2013 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=carolyn137;374819]Vladimir, just letting you know that tonight I watched those two wonderful Czech ladies beat Serena and Venus Williams in a doubles match at the US Tennis Open.

I think many were surprised by the result, but those two women played a terrific match.

Both are blondes. Is blonde hair common for womens hair color in the Czech Republic?

Just curious.:)

Carolyn, who wished she could spell their names, but it would mean going elsewhere and copying them down to post here.:)[/QUOTE]

US Open begun in TV Eurosport 1 from midnight our time. I looked only women singles. Finale of mix and semifinal of womens double wasn´t in TV Eurosport. I like Andrea Hlaváčková for her optimism and gladness from tennis
Yes, blonde hairs are common for womens hair color in the Czech Republic, alike in Germany, but less than Scandinavia or Netherlands. For example my mother was blond and I had blond hair as a child too. From Czech tennis player had blond hairs Jana Novotná from Brno.Martina Navrátilová I don´t know. It is 7 p.m. and I look at match Djokovic- Wawrinka.
I wish a nice afternoon with tennis in TV. Vladimír

MrBig46 September 8, 2013 02:13 AM

4 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=MrBig46;372822]Laguna Seca-Indianopolis-Brno
There is Brno circuit in the forest about 4 km from my house. Grand Prix of Czech republic will be there on this Sunday. I must be there as each year.
Vladimír[/QUOTE]

222000 lookers on at this Grand Prix (in all for three days). Some pictures else: Brno reservoir and the castle Veveří (by the squirrels) from 13. Century.
Vladimír

Doug9345 September 8, 2013 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=MrBig46;375009]222000 lookers on at this Grand Prix (in all for three days). Some pictures else: Brno reservoir and the castle Veveří (by the squirrels) from 13. Century.
Vladimír[/QUOTE]

The Czech Republic is a beautiful country but please explain (by the squirrels) please.

MrBig46 September 10, 2013 10:01 AM

[QUOTE=Doug9345;375030]The Czech Republic is a beautiful country but please explain (by the squirrels) please.[/QUOTE]

Doug, in consonance with legend got the castle this name when prince Konrád I. Brněnský (rex of Bohemia and Moravia 1092 y.) scared up on the hunt many squirells. Vladimír

MrBig46 September 10, 2013 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=Doug9345;375030]The Czech Republic is a beautiful country but please explain (by the squirrels) please.[/QUOTE]

Doug, in consonance with legend got the castle this name when prince Konrád I. Brněnský (rex of Bohemia and Moravia 1092 year) scare up many squirrels on the hunt. Vladimír

MrBig46 September 10, 2013 10:08 AM

Vladimír[/QUOTE]

MrBig46 September 25, 2013 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you mushroom too?
Vladimír