Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   A few garden pics 2016 (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=42087)

jillian July 8, 2016 07:19 PM

A few garden pics 2016

23 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics taken here and there. Although I am just a back yard gardener I have been fairly pleased thus far. The only big problem was with the zucchini, the one pictured underwent major surgery a couple weeks ago. I split the stem about two inches and had to rip it open to get the SVB larvae out. (yukkkkkk) I had three infected with these, pulled one and am very surprised the other two have survived and now flowering.

I could not figure out how to describe individual pics. My apologies. My garden is nothing special but just thought I would share.

Jillian

PhilaGardener July 8, 2016 07:30 PM

Looks great to me! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Worth1 July 8, 2016 07:32 PM

Looks fantastic nice to hear from you again.

Worth

ginger2778 July 8, 2016 07:39 PM

Beautiful. Jealous!

Kinslet July 8, 2016 07:58 PM

WOW! Your stuff is AWESOME!!! Great pics... just beautiful!!!!! You are rocking it!!! :) <3

MissS July 8, 2016 08:11 PM

Your pictures are awesome....... and it sure looks like you have gotten your gardening down. Everything looks happy and very healthy.

SteveP July 8, 2016 09:58 PM

Nothing special? I see special all over the place! Beautiful and just plain freaking awesome!

jillian July 9, 2016 01:49 PM

Wow guys you all are just too kind! I am not the best photographer but I do enjoy sharing. I also want to give a special thanks to everyone that I received seeds from. This garden would not exist had it not been for all you wonderful T'ville people. I just can't thank you all enough! The replies just encourage me to keep growing!

Jillian

jillian July 9, 2016 05:08 PM

just a few more random pix

10 Attachment(s)
I have 30 different tomato varieties this year and of course I have my faves. Still holding out on some.

Peppers, well I am in love with Padron and Jimmy Nardello. Emerald Fire and Mucho Nacho jalapenos are great.

First year growing beans, probably will only grow pole beans in future. Bush beans just not productive enough for container growing.

Gardening keeps me sober.

Jillian

Worth1 July 9, 2016 05:18 PM

Okay here is the deal.
After you put the pictures on line so folks can see open up another Tomatoville so you can edit between the attachments.
Put your courser on any of the attachments and move them around or type there.
Your choice.
The reason for the two tomaotovills opened up at the same time is so you can see what you are doing with the pictures.
I cant remember one minute from the next much less what picture was where without doing this.:lol:

Worth

joe1974 July 9, 2016 09:20 PM

Great pics! Thank you for taking the time to post them.

Gardeneer July 10, 2016 04:55 AM

[QUOTE=Worth1;576586]Okay here is the deal.
After you put the pictures on line so folks can see open up another Tomatoville so you can edit between the attachments.
Put your courser on any of the attachments and move them around or type there.
Your choice.
The reason for the two tomaotovills opened up at the same time is so you can see what you are doing with the pictures.
I cant remember one minute from the next much less what picture was where without doing this.:lol:

Worth[/QUOTE]

Good suggestion, Worth. I learned how to do it. Thanks for teaching .

That can be very helpful to write some short notes about each picture.

And Jillian, You have a very diversified crops. I like that.

Gardeneer

My Foot Smells July 10, 2016 08:23 AM

very nice. enjoy the fruits of your labor.

greyghost July 10, 2016 08:34 AM

Loved looking at your photos! You should be very proud!!!

jillian July 10, 2016 10:15 AM

Thanks all! I wanted to provide a description with the pics but was not certain how to do so. Thank you Worth, I will it out later!