Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Growing In Containers (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Sorry No InnTainer Winter Project This Season - Just Had A Stroke (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=25517)

rnewste November 17, 2012 09:51 PM

Sorry No InnTainer Winter Project This Season - Just Had A Stroke

Just was discharged from the Hospital this afternoon.Had a clot lodge in the left side of the brain which has done little damage other than tempoary speach sluring.

Doctors said I was very lucky.

Raybo:D

Father'sDaughter November 17, 2012 10:08 PM

gosh darnoodley! Sorry to hear that, but glad it was not too serious. Rest up and take care of your self to avoid anymore of them!

Zana November 17, 2012 10:15 PM

Wow Raybo! That's one heck of a scare and eyeopener all in one. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery with no lasting aftereffects.

Zana

Heritage November 17, 2012 10:23 PM

Ray,

Sorry to hear, that's one of those events that really puts perspective in life.
I'm glad it wasn't too damaging - follow your doctor's advice and you'll be 100% soon!:)

Steve

Tania November 17, 2012 10:33 PM

Ray,

I am so glad it did not do any significant damage, and I hope you will never have another clot, it is very scary. Please rest and take really good care of yourself! You are in my thoughts!

Tatiana

Redbaron November 17, 2012 10:51 PM

Take care Ray. I'll say a prayer for you.

Sun City Linda November 17, 2012 10:53 PM

Wow. I was just thing today that we had not heard from you a lot lately but this time of year everyone is kind of sporadic. Please take care, follow Drs orders and post as often as you can. Get well soon! LInda

kilroyscarnival November 17, 2012 11:37 PM

Wow, Ray,

That is scary stuff. Glad you got lucky, but do be careful and hope all is well soon!

Best,

Ann

meadowyck November 17, 2012 11:50 PM

Thank you for letting us know what happened to you. I'll add you to my prayer list and pray for a full recovery for you. Please know we are all concerned about you and when you can keep us updated.

kath November 17, 2012 11:59 PM

Adding my prayers, Ray- do take care.

kath

akgardengirl November 18, 2012 12:11 AM

Take care Raybo.
Sue

amideutch November 18, 2012 01:46 AM

I read the subject line and the first word out of my mouth was "[B]WHAT[/B]"! Thank god it wasn't worse. You take care and get better my friend, the tainers can wait. Ami

greyghost November 18, 2012 06:13 AM

I'm so glad it wasn't worse, Ray. Sometimes a warning like that can end up
being a life saver in the long run. Take good care of yourself-you'll certainly
be in my thoughts and prayers. Darlene

tam91 November 18, 2012 06:46 AM

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are ok.

peppero November 18, 2012 06:50 AM

sorry to hear of your stroke but glad you are doing relatively well. i wish you a speedy recovery. jon