Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Tomatoville® Gardening Forums (http://www.tomatoville.com/index.php)
-   Seed & Plant Sources (http://www.tomatoville.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Wild Boar Farms (http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=3862)

Mischka January 25, 2007 04:19 AM

Wild Boar Farms

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Brad on his new business venture, Wild Boar Farms.

[url=http://www.localharvest.org/store/M15457&ul] Link to Wild Boar Farms[/url]

I wish you much success in this new endeavor. :wink:

Suze January 25, 2007 04:40 AM

Re: Wild Boar Farms

Folks, Brad (feraltomatoes) is a good guy. ;) And he has some seriously cool tomato varieties.

Congratulations and best wishes, Brad.

bizzarbazzar January 25, 2007 04:04 PM

Congratulations Brad :)
May you have wonderful success and happiness bringing unique and wonderful tomato varieties more widespread.

giardiniere January 25, 2007 04:14 PM

Best wishes Brad. I'm sure your business venture will be successful.

elkwc36 January 25, 2007 11:50 PM

Wild Boar

Has anyone else tried to order. I was going to order $19.91 worth of seeds and it said shipping would be $107.91. Have sent an email to them. I live in KS but for 8 ten packs and 1 pack with 30 seeds seems really high. I assume there is a big mistake here. Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Jay

bizzarbazzar January 26, 2007 12:28 AM

Wow 8 10 packs and 1 30 pack is 110 seeds so 107.91 is under a dollar a seed. I think thats a great deal for shipping :)

Just kidding, that does seem to be quite high it must be an error

bizzarbazzar January 26, 2007 12:32 AM

I just checked and mine is much cheaper.

Subtotal: $19.91
Estimated Shipping: $9.90

ok its1 variety that seems to be a problem and only on 10 seed packets. Here is 10 packets of 10 seeds to Montana
Purchase Item: Ship to: Price: Qty. Total:

Large Barred Boar
(10seeds)
shipped from: Wild Boar Farms
Me $1.99 update
remove more
less $19.90

Subtotal: $19.90
Estimated Shipping: $990.99
Order Total: $1,010.89

michael johnson January 26, 2007 12:43 AM

I love the tomatoes and hope to aquire some in the near future,

But I also especialy like the herbal tinctures section-(Brilliant)- obviously a man after my own heart,so to speak,
I especialy like the Black elderberry one as I have already tried this from another vendor, and its brilliant for colds and influenza- its one of the few items available that will cure the dreaded (Bird flu ) the substance in the elderbery juice coats the cell walls and stops the flu virus from penetrating the cell and starting up, provided you take it early as soon as you notice the first symptoms.

and there are dozens of other good herbal tinctures there too- best selection I have seen for ages. so if you all grow Brad's tomatoes and drink his herbal tinctures too- you should have very good health all year long :D

elkwc36 January 26, 2007 07:03 AM

Wild Boar seeds

Just an update. I received a very nice email back. It said Yikes!!!!!!! There was and SKU set at $99.00 instead of 99 cents. They thanked me and said it is corrected now so will go order. Was very prompt and courteous. Jay

feraltomatoes January 26, 2007 11:10 AM

This is my first stab at this.
I will be adding more varieties, package deals and changing the shipping so it is one price to ship all seeds.
Things always look different looking in so comments that are positive or negative will help me with this.
Thanks-Brad....................

Thomas January 26, 2007 12:50 PM

Good luck Brad! listen to the positives and let the negatives give you fuel :!:

I look forward to seeing your varieties expand.

Thomas

elkwc36 February 9, 2007 11:20 PM

Wild Boar seeds

I received my seeds from Brad today. They all arrived great and he included extra's. I was very pleased with the transaction. Will order from him again. Jay

Earl February 10, 2007 10:05 AM

I made an order. Great service, and an extra too! Which made me have to cull one I'd already decided to grow. It was an agonizing choice, but I made it 'cause after reading the blurb Brad wrote on the packet [“Earl, you must try this variety, UNREAL!!!”] I've got to try Pink Berkeley Tie-Dye. :-) Thanks, Brad.

elkwc36 February 10, 2007 12:32 PM

Earl same problem here. He wrote unreal on mine also. So guess I'll be making room for a couple more. May need to break out the whole two acres. :lol:

bizzarbazzar February 10, 2007 01:18 PM

I made an order too :) and was very impressed. He included extra as well as took the time to write on the packet including "Should work well in Montana". He pays attention to his orders, and where they are going. WONDERFUL :)