View Single Post
Old March 12, 2009   #8
Cecilia_MD7a
MAGTAG™ Coordinator

Hello, everybody - well, based on responses from both this and the OTHER forum, August 22 seems to be a good choice. So as soon as I've got the pavilion reserved, I will make the official announcement.

I apologize for being incommunicado for a while. I think either I caught a bug or the chemo is finally catching up with me, but I've been home sick all week - mostly just feeling too rundown to drive 25 miles to work each way. Secondly, our home computer had a virus and DH Dave just wiped the hard drive and reinstalled software, so this is the first day that I've had internet access.

Anyway I left a message with Baltimore County today to reserve our usual pavilion (unless somebody else has beat us to it, which I doubt.) That's one thing I can do while I'm laid up!

P.S. all my my Mid-Atlantic market varieties have been started: Greater Baltimore, Chesapeake, Sunray, Scarab, and Del Mar. In addition, I planted a bunch of other varieties for family and friends, which I hope they will bring along to the fest.