Thread: My dacha :-)
View Single Post
Old February 7, 2006   #13
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

Default Re: informative pictures

Hi William!

Nice to hear from you... even if you are in China What are you doing there? They have no problems with population

Now China is one of our big friends for Belarus I even afraid my daugther will has to learn Chinese language when she will be at school because our goverment likes this idea very much
As for Chinese postage rates I think they must be rather democratic for you :wink:
You can see my e-mail in my profile

Have a nice green tea, bad-smelled cheese and a big plate with rice and spices I'm really Jelous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetwm007
andrey- good pics.
haven't seen a posting from you in over a yr at gw but see you are alive and well. does my heart good.

hope the seeds we traded a while back have come to fruition for you.

since we have traded, i have moved from philadelphia to yongkang, china. will be here for 2 yrs. wonder what the postage rates are from here to your location? that ought to be a trick.

if you are interested, send me your email address and i will fwd you some pic's of the "worlds only", i think, marble top seed starting table. hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks will be starting some tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and a few flowers.

the very best
william may

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote