View Single Post
Old July 16, 2009   #26
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsguy76 View Post
Neva- No trade needed, but thanks, just pm me and I'll send them out.

Carol- They are on the soft side but have that really sweet flavor from the time their light yellow to deep yellow. They are a little less soft when they are light yellow but they do get fairly soft in a matter of a day or two.

Carolyn- "Peach Tree" may in fact be one of the varieties you listed above. But I sure as heck aint gonna grow them all out to compare, lol. How's the garden coming, did your helper get all your tomatoes planted? Should I send you a care package to hold you over?

Damon
Yes, all of the plants got out, three weeks late, and Black Cherry bit the dust but most of the others that were reasonably sized plants are hanging in there in this lousy weather. Some of the smaller plants are sitting there and not doing anything.

The major concern now is Late Blight as you've seen me and other post about in various threads here/.

I'ts clear that August and Septemeber will have to be frost free in order for me to get anything and the statistical probability of that happening are low indeed. Not one single blossom on any plant and the bigger ones maybe just a foot and a half tall.