View Single Post
Old August 2, 2009   #23
tjg911
Tomatovillian™

the hartford address is no more so i expect that would bounce back or you'd get no reply if they absorbed it internally.

i will check about milk. you have to remember that large agri business corporations are in business to make money not that there is anything wrong with that. the problem is they don't want anything nor care about anything that they can't profit from. my point is milk as a fungicide would not get much attention in a commercial world.

as for drinking cow's milk, i am not a calf. milk is produced by mammal mothers' for their babies. i do like cheese and ice cream but i have not used milk (oh i used to like corn chowder!) for decades.

if LB is an issue next year i'll have to decide. i think i will use milk next year whether LB is around or not. milk will cure powdery mildew on curcurbits in case you did not know. as far as milk being useless well the jury is out on that for now. if my plants live another week then we'll see what happens the following week. maybe milk will give me just 1 or 2 weeks before the plants die. maybe my plants will die of frost.

i'll report you decide.

tom
And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the morning light
He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
tjg911 is offline   Reply With Quote