Thread: Micro-organisms
View Single Post
Old November 1, 2009   #23
Blueaussi
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
I do wish that 'naysayers' would take the time to read the information supplied on the URLs posted.
I did read it. All 49 pages. And then I tracked back to the home page of the site that hosted it and read some more. Then I googled on "effective microorganisms" and read some more. The fact that I disagree with your assessment of the information doesn't make me a naysayer. I think it's an intriguing idea, but I'm very uncomfortable with information that is being pushed solely by folks who wish to profit from it.

Quote:
If you had taken the time to even access the site you would have noticed there is no mention of 'sales' on the site I posted. All it is information on a system which is proving to be very useful to them in many areas of both plant and animal husbandry.
The company that hosts the PDF you linked to lists who distributes their products in the Asian-Pacific area. They also hold workshops which one pays to attend. So, see, I took quite a bit of time to examine the information that you posted.

I'm sorry having hard questions about something you're so enthusiastic about has made you so uncomfortable.
Blueaussi is offline   Reply With Quote