View Single Post
Old June 1, 2006   #8
JBinKC
Tomatovillian™

I went out and did my June first check up on the ST's today, all have buds and or blooms, ST1 is the only one with fruit so far.

They other 9 are Regular leafed and 3-7 blossoms per cluster, My husband went and got 3 bales of straw in the back of his ford taurus today and we mulched them with that.

I took photos of all the leaves, clusters and plants today, but it may take me a bit to organize them. I think I ended up with 35 photos for the 10 plants.

I noticed today my rain meter had 2" of water in it and I had dumped an inch out of it Monday after the hard rain which only lasted about 30 minutes. It has rained off and on since then.

Removed some more lower stems so they wouldn't be to close to the ground, Trying to keep them in the little cages i have is a challenge )

I'm looking forward to more variety in my varieties, I have 13 Varieties other than the Surprise Toms.
Black Prince, Korney's Cross "A", German Johnson, Viva Italia, Delicious, Sweet 100, Earl's Faux, Yoder's German Yellow, Cherokee Purple, Sasha's Altai Pride, Dick's Tomato, Super Marzano, and Heidi.

Here are the ST's in the garden 1-10 closest to farthest

JBinKC is offline   Reply With Quote