View Single Post
Old June 5, 2006   #14
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

Earl - Don't worry, I'm in love with one Russian/Lithuaninan/Polish redheaded woman (my wife) for more than 10 years so far and we've got a wonderful girl who looks very much like me :wink: I have too many roots here to be seduced by any other beautiful women from over the world All my very close relatives live in Minsk in one district very close to each other...

So I invite you and many other my friends-gardeners from Tomatoville to visit Belarus if you would like someday. Minsk is located not too far from Moscow (only 700 km) so you could visit both capitals. You will be definately amazed of Soviet realism of our streets, buildings and monuments of Lenin and Dzerzhinsky, pure services, but very friendly people. It seems to me Belarus is the only country in the world where you can see Police wrecker-tractors (they use it for evacuation of wrongly parked cars ).

There will be also a special excertion to Belarusian dachaland and a warm atmoshere of my daugther's room with mice and lambs on the wallpapers and blinking stars and planets on the ceiling in the night :wink:

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote