View Single Post
Old February 19, 2010   #3
mensplace
Tomatovillian™

Carol,
That was a beautiful shot of a VERY nice street market. Remined me of places I saw in England and France where they hold markets on the town squares on Wednesdays. Here its more like a place where folks bring their trucks and sell their wares off the back and on a table.

I thought surely that with the level of expertise reflected on the forum postings someone might have automated the process. I'm leery of copying anyone's files from anyone's website as some get funny about such things. Most of what I have came from the regulars here...either through their online stores or as very kind gifts and trades. Maybe it would be an asset to the forum for us all to work together to develop such descriptor files with images, descriptions and history that would be easily downloadable. I can use my own Canon EOS 1Ds for images later, but I'm trying to develop something for the spring markets and didn't want to reinvent the wheel. Seems images and descriptions that could be assured of accuracy and enjoyed by all would be a real forum asset.
mensplace is offline   Reply With Quote