View Single Post
Old February 4, 2011   #18
Tom Wagner
Crosstalk™ Forum Moderator

I have hundreds of varieties more to list and add to the others, but I don't have the know how to operated the administrator function to put PayPal on each of those tomatoes. Rob is waiting on me to give him inventories on each of those tomatoes so that PayPal will stop offering the seed when it is out of stock. I have been trying to get other seed in envelopes to mail out and I am swamped with answering emails, taking phone calls and forum actions.

Since I am not claiming intellectual ownership or IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) on potatoes or tomatoes....however... I am trying to stay out of trouble with the FOA CIP Treaty on potato germplasm. Got a call from Pamela K. Anderson...head of the CIP in Peru...yes a long distance call...that sales of true seed of a Peruvian land race may be subject to a stipend returned to the Andean farmers.

I then talked with Dr. John Bamberg to address this potential problem...He had no concern of any restriction but would let me know later if anything in the MTA agreement would be relative.

Like I told my Webmaster partner...I had to get some lists of tomatoes on the site even though they were not click-able to buy by PayPal yet.

Having trouble downloading a Lexmark printer function so I can print labels. No one can read my scribbles that are supposed to pass for actual names!!! lol.
Tom Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote