View Single Post
Old March 28, 2012   #7
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

I'm still waiting for the original envelopes of seeds that Marina in Russia sent as well as same from Andrey in Belarus, as well as the resends. Note that Andrey sent me the first one on Jan 28 and Marina on I think Feb 2nd.

Marina just PMed me and said the seeds were in Moscow, she's tracking this resend one and it took about a week to get to Moscow from where she lives in Russia, so I told her to let me know when they hit the US shores and also told her that I had no more fingers to cross and was moving to toe crossing.

In the meantime I couldn't wait any longer so spent yesterday packing up seeds for Craig, who raises all my plants for me and separate packs go to Lee and Shoe in NC and Neil L in IL. And those were all sent off this AM. Shoe has said that if any new seeds come in if I can get them to him by mid-April that would work, bless him.

So as soon as I know what my list will look like I'll post it and all I can say is that there many many new varieties that will be new to all or most.