View Single Post
Old March 29, 2012   #42
puttgirl
Tomatovillian™

[QUOTE=kath;264647]Oh, no! Now we know that people are also worried that their list is too small to post?! Let's all be PROUD of our lists, no matter the size or how many colors it contains or whether its larger or smaller that last year's, or as big or small as we would like it to be. Each one is the culmination of lots of time invested in carefully choosing the varieties that seem to hold the promise of best tomato season yet. Let's post those lists!

Cindy, I think your list sounds great- are they all tried and true favorites or are you trying some new ones? I look forward to the day when my list is a lot closer to yours in length than it is now, but I'm trying to enjoy the journey, too.

Kath

Remind me when the time comes about the Antique Roman, ok?[/QUOTE

Actually, I may squeeze in a couple more. The seeds I planted for Kentucky beefsteak looked way too small. All these are new to me except Cindy's west Virginia and potato top. This version of potato top is different for me because someone sent me some that were selected for larger fruit.
I just don't have the space for any more. All my tried and truest will just have to wait

Now, can anyone recommend a few large tomatoes that are fairly early? If I have one I can hurry and start a few more !
puttgirl is offline   Reply With Quote