View Single Post
Old September 19, 2012   #22
hmacdona
Tomatovillian™

Hi Tormato,
Thanks for asking about the bonus seeds. It's so great that many of the participants share extra seeds as bonuses. If you're planning to send in bonus seeds that are not tomatoes or peppers, that's great too. I know there will be a lot of people that would love bean seeds. I only ask that you contact me before sending them in to tell me what you are mailing and give me an idea of quantity, so I can plan and communicate properly from this end. Where I have bonus seeds that are not in the tomato or pepper category, I handle these differently, as not everyone wants other seeds, so i don't randomly distribute. Instead, I'll post a list, when applicable, and ask people to email me if interested (every year I shake up the rules a bit just to keep people on their toes). This means I have to put forward these types of seed offers in advance of the deadline, to manage my time. So I need to know ahead of time, what is being mailed (if it's not tomato or pepper seeds). If bonus seeds arrive and I didn't know they are coming, there's a possibility they've arrived too late and I won't be able to allow ample time to attempt to share them. Hope that makes sense. If you have some bean seeds to share, that would be awesome. When you have a minute, please send me a private message and let me know what you have in mind. Thanks....Heather
hmacdona is offline   Reply With Quote