View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012   #33
Tracydr
Tomatovillian™

Zeedman-loved your report, as always. I think I've read them over on GW, beans and legumes before.
I'd be very interested in some of your yardlongs and Limas. Especially the Hopi, the black seeded Lima ( the thread switched pages and I can't switch back while typing this). The Sierra Madre yardlong sound beautiful.
I understand that you are often replenishing supplies or sending seeds to other places. If you happen to have something that might work in my climate would you'll shoot me a pm? I'm still trying to get a regular bean and Lima to work without success, although I have had great success with yardlongs and cowpeas we do love them but I would also love to get some homegrown Limas ( our favorite) and green beans. I've been close with Limas and rattlesnake beans but so far no pod set.
I'm trying some different timing this year to see what happens.
I completely understand if you don't have any seed that you can send, but if you have something, perhaps something that won't work for you because day length issues or heat/dryness needs, maybe that would be something perfect to send down my way. I am going to try some teparies this year, too, btw.
Tracydr is offline   Reply With Quote