View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013   #10
Atash
Tomatovillian™

I appreciate the overwhelming interest in Tom's seeds. Here's how you can help us deliver your seeds and answer your questions more promptly.

1. Please don't send us any more inquiries about tomwagnerseeds.com. It's not our business. The owner is an amazing and highly-capable man, but we can't answer questions for him. Despite the name, it's not our business. He used Tom's name with implicit permission to do so, for reasons that make sense, but regrettably it does cause some confusion. We appreciate your understanding.

2. Please don't email or worse, call Tom directly for business questions. This is very disruptive to our operations for many different reasons, including distracting Tom, and that we end up burning up time answering the same question multiple times, because I can't tell that he's already answered a question by phone or his personal email.

3. Please be specific when asking us for help. Telling me "your website doesn't work", when hundreds of people have successfully used it, burns up my time and yours too for me to have to ask more questions to find out what the exact nature of the problem is. If you got a message from the system, it would be helpful to know what it was.

4. If your question was about an order, it would help me a lot to know the order number. A lot of inquiries I get, I have nothing to go on, sometimes not even a name. Sometimes the email is no help, because many people use one email address to order (typically a generic hotmail or gmail address, because they fear spam, though we don't spam people), but then inquire using another address.

5. Please don't send any more "special orders" for anything less than enough money to make it worth our while, and please ask first. We regularly receive orders for unlisted items, without even asking us if we can accommodate them. Enough money to make it worth our while is on the order of at least a few hundred dollars. Tom has been bending over backwards up to now, but it detracts from our ability to serve other customers.

6. Read the Conditions of Use (aka Terms of Service...Business Terms...) before placing an order. Placing an order implies you agree with them. If you don't, then please don't order.

Help us deliver the customer service you deserve. Thanks!
Atash is offline   Reply With Quote