View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013   #101
PaddyMc
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Paddy, I have more to say and none of it is about jealousy or anything like that.

I posted above that I'd be back soon to post about some of your comments and intended to but my first priority right now is about my new 2013 varieties sent to me and getting issues straight with those who do seed production for me.

So here it is about 13:30 PM and I stil lhave lots to do with reopening envelopes and counting the seeds in the seed packs.

And I have a date with my TV to watch the men's semi final tennis matches from Indian Wells in CA. Now don't be jealous of my current priorities,, b/c personally for me they do take precedence over posting in this thread.

Once againI'm here to check things at thesite, but will be back when I can. The tennis is to run from 3 PM to 7 PM, but one never knows how long it takes, since someone can win in two sets and some in three and there's always a concern about injuries.

We'll see how I feel this evening, and I still have to make notes from your recent post to remind me what I want to post about more specifically.

Carolyn
How's the tournament going? Still no big rush, but I'd still love to hear more about the selection strategy for OTV, and your other thoughts on my idea about general heirloom history.
Thanks!
PaddyMc is offline   Reply With Quote