View Single Post
Old July 26, 2014   #176
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Robbie View Post
I'm sad to see Gleckler close. I have enjoyed ordering from them.

Shouldn't they have a lot of seeds in inventory? Are they going to sell them? I would probably buy out their stock of Anna Maria's Heart if I had the chance. I only saved one tomato worth of seeds and had counted on buying the rest from Gleckler.
I have to get back to Ellie about a couple of issues and will ask her about inventory, but from what she said, that I posted above, I doubt any selling will occur, perhaps storing them might.

I was the original source of this variety and sent it to many places for trial and also offered it here in my seed offers:

http://tatianastomatobase.com/wiki/A...b=General_Info

If you look at seed sources you'll see that Mike Dunton at Victory Seeds offers it and you can add Sandhill Preservation as well, for 2014/ I don't think Linda got the Sandhill listings to Tania, but when looking for a seed source for a variety I think it might be a good idea to check Sandhill.

My seeds are pretty old right now, but there are a couple of places that do offer it currently and I see one of the pictures is from a Tville member and I would expect that there are other Tville members who also have it as well if you were to ask in the Wanted seed Forum.

Carolyn