View Single Post
Old February 8, 2007   #10
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

Tom Wagner....look...Man...vent anytime you want to in a thread or question i posed. To me...you are a difficult person to compliment verbally...nothin i tell you...is absorbed in the manner sent, outside of Questions. Thats ok...cause that aint why we are here to start with anyhow.

In my life... i've learned the truth of the Statement "There's a lot of Ways to Skin a cat". You dun seen probly a Million cats skinned (potato growin)...so...Who better to ask when lookin for better ways...huh ? And you have the Scientific approach and answers, that a layman simply dont have.

I look for ways, new to my own thinkin...ways that thru the Grace of Life an God...someone else has a better understanding of. I never get tired of learnin. Or tryin somethin New.

Must be a great chasm...when a commercial grower queries a Life-long scientist in the wrong way. Vent at will...

My question regarding senescence is motivated simply by this...i double-crop. If theres a way i can speed up potato harvest so as to be able to prepare the rows for the next endeavor...im interested in learnin about it.

You dun answered very well...the things i was truly wonderin, Tom, an i genuinely Thank ya for that, an look forward to future conversations an Wit w/ya...)))

TY... 8)