View Single Post
Old June 13, 2015   #94
Redbaron
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
Great news Scott you dont know how much of a weight has been lifted from my shoulders with this wonderful news.

I dont know why I get so emotionally involved with such things and felt so guilty not being on Facebook.

worth
I know why, the same reason I get emotionally involved with all the other projects and gardens here at Tville. We are like an extended family. When Barbee won her largest watermelon contest, we all were cheering. When Julia grew her giant tomato, we all jumped for joy. When NCTomatoman got his book deal we all want to be the first to buy it. When Tom Wagner's tomatoes were featured in Better Homes and Gardens, it was a joy! When Chase started up his seed company to save Turkish heirlooms, it was awesome! When Cole Robbie built his high tunnel is was like we built it ourselves. Carolyn saving so many heirlooms. Really to be honest, there are far too many to even mention! I am leaving dozens out! This really is without any hyperbole, the greatest online forum I have ever even remotely been a part of, and it keeps getting better and better.

AKA The Redbaron

"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system."
Bill Mollison
co-founder of permaculture

Last edited by Redbaron; June 14, 2015 at 02:28 PM.
Redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote