View Single Post
Old June 14, 2015   #111
WVTomatoMan
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger2778 View Post
But, but, Randy....ummmm.... Dont they sell this product at Mariseeds?
And your point is? An unbiased test is an unbiased test. I don't care if anyone buys this product or not or where they get it should they choose to buy it. People should choose whether to purchase products based on information not misinformation.

All of this started my friend recommended the product and I told him I would give it a try against my current foliar fertilizer and may the best product win. However, before I could get a chance to try it someone further south posted on a Facebook group I belong to a few weeks ago that it had burned the leaves of their plant. Something is not adding up. Why would my friend recommend it if it would burn the leaves of my plants? Anyhow, I responded to the Facebook post and said I planned on using the product and would report back. I reported my initial findings on Facebook and someone posted a link to this thread. Okey dokey I'll report my findings here too.

The reason I'm starting to suspect something is fishy is neither the poster on Facebook nor anyone here has reported the exact ratio they used nor have they worked with me to see what was different about what I did and what they did. Why is it always I used the product as directed instead of quoting from the label on the bottle? Why didn't they post the ratio used? I quoted from the label on the bottle. I specified the ratio used. I request that anyone who has used this product and has had issues to please step forward and work with me to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

BTW, I chose my current foliar fertilizer based on similar tests years ago. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I am skeptical as to whether this product can out perform it.
WVTomatoMan is offline   Reply With Quote