View Single Post
Old June 24, 2015   #761
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb_FL View Post
I would really like to come. I want to see 43 EBs...haha.

I was thinking that if Ginny is back, we could meet up on I-95 and drive down together. It would be so cool to physically meet people we converse with.

Ginny is about 55 miles north of me; maybe less on I-95; Kay - if it works out, you could meet Ginny - you are probably 2 hours north of her. We all have each others address so we can mapquest the driving time to meet up.

Marsha - I use to take my DD to compete in tennis tournaments throughout Florida so have been to Plantation many times. I really hate driving in S. FL.

I also have a local gardening friend who I could ask.

Do you know when the date is? DH is going to hike a section of the AT (Georgia) in October ; hopefully later than TAG. His start date is firm, but he will have the best car with him. I think his start date is after October 20.

Going to look when you had it last year.
I haven't set a firm date yet. Last year it was the second Saturday in October. I think we have a better chance of the first cold front moving through to cool it off a bit if we wait until third or fourth Sat, but not a priority. If you guys can work it out, I can set a convenient date for you.
I dont mind driving in Plantation and Broward County in general, I hate driving in Miami with a passion.
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote