View Single Post
Old September 5, 2015   #85
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb_FL View Post
The original owners would have random 1 day promotions here and there. No earthbox sales/free shipping since the new owners took over.

Ginny - the best deal is to buy 3 EB kits for $89.85 from EB (shipping is $18.95 if you can't wait until December - if they have the promotion). You get to pick your color.

I have mostly green, 5 or 6 terracotta and 3 white. The white stays cool in the sun, green is by far the hottest. If I were buying anymore I would get only white.

All the newer colors Cobalt, EggPlant, Chocolate are really dark.

http://earthbox.com/earthbox-systems...tem-white.html

Some of mine I bought the full system b/c I wanted the casters, so I got the fertilizer/dolomite too. The recharge kits are a rip off - nothing great about their fertilizer either. I usually just did caster add-ons later on.
Barb is absolutely 100% correct about the best value, the best color, and getting your own fertilizers and dolomite lime vs their replant kits.
I wish their was a way to get more of their mulch covers for a better value. People have come up with other ways to do it, but they are more labor. Those mulch covers are a rip off!
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote