338 P20 beauty King F6.jpg

339 P20 beauty King F7.jpg

340 P20 Zebra HeartF6.jpg

341 YCHC.jpg

342 indigo Kumquat.jpg

343 indigo Comme Quoi.jpg

344 fin.jpg

All the photos have to make reflect.
If you make grow up not blue and blue varieties together without protecting certain flowers, you would never obtain corresponding tomatoes and you will never manage to stabilize your varieties.

Pay attention also on varieties as journey and cherokee purple which have the pistil which is more big than stamens.
The climate change can stress the phenomenon year by year.

As you see it, I have a great deal of varieties to be stabilized, each you can help me to stabilize all these varieties just by protecting some flowers of some plants if you ask me for some seeds.

You will have to follow a protocol according to your particular factors (separate greenhouse, distant greenhouse, no greenhouse, etc.)
You have to send me an e-mail address by MP if it interests you.

Seeds are free but you have to make photos for all the stadiums of growth of seeds and plants and send them to me or tell me where you install them.
Like that thanks to photos, I can follow your progress.
You will owe send me the seeds of two tomatoes by plant at the end of the year on 2016.

You will receive your seeds by bulking of sendings according to the destination.
He can have testers there which work unprotected: it will be for me a reference point.

Soon you will have the list of all the available seeds and then the list of all the tests: simples and of the most complex and the tests of conformity of tomato.
Ambiorix is offline   Reply With Quote