View Single Post
Old December 27, 2015   #86
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokutaaguriin View Post
Hi Robin,
WOW, I am surprised at the efficiency of our respective Post Offices, :lol.
Ah yes, the Canadian postal system, they deliver on the backs of snails as well I know after dealing with that postal system for now several decades and little has changed.

Jeff, I really like the new website, especially the page turning link. I'd never seen that until SSE did the same for their I think Fall publication.

Are you up for any new stuff to trial or are you already full up with that.I'm moving very slowly these days for all sorts of reasons and haven't gotten back all that my seed producers did this past summer, b'c I told them not to send back until Shawn, who is talking over the hard part of packing and sending for me, and I have a chance to talk about that and it's on my list to call him, and then, something else pops up like the new lady in Croatia who wants to trade seeds with me, etc., leads me this way and that way.

No sense talking new stuff here in this thread so why don't you e-mail me or PM me aboutt hat

So what I do to escape is to convince myself I need a nap, have some great dark chocolate,pull the covers over my head and then can't sleep thinking of all that's not done.

Carolyn