View Single Post
Old April 16, 2016   #30
MissS
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Thanks for clarifying since while I was looking at your offer thread for a bit,and now this might come to you as a shock, but I don 't know every single person here at Tville even though I was here on day one when it opened in Jan of 2006, so wouldn't have recognized user names,especially since Mischka in the past month or so has listed several hundreds of new members.

Carolyn
I'm shocked that you do not know everyone here at T'ville! No, I would not think that it was even possible.

In looking at my seed offer it is also quite difficult to see who had requested the seeds because most people did not respond in the thread, they just PM'd me directly. I in return PM'd them when I sent their seeds out to them. I did keep records so I do know every person that I sent seeds to via my seed offer and the dates as well. I did also send in seeds to the 2015 MMMM. I will have to ask Gary if anyone else sent in seeds for Daniel Burson.

mrdoitall's seeds were sent out on 3/9/16. Daniel Burson seeds were the only seeds that I sent out on that day. Therefore the bag of DB was the only bag that I had open on that day. On this end, there was no seed mix up due to multiple seed packs being open so it may be a cross or an error on his end. We will see if anymore RL leafed plants show up.

I myself will be starting 20-25 seeds of DB. I will be doing this to check the leaf type and to have a few plants for myself.