View Single Post
Old April 21, 2016   #151
TexasTycoon
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
What great use of the space. Things looking awesome. Could a Whippersnapper or two hanging w some pretty orbs contribute?

That $ucks about the car. I went through that with an old Focus post collision. Chewed up a bunch of alternators, batteries, sensors, wiring, etc. As soon as I saw the light show I'd know it was time for it to climb onto the platform. I "fixed" it and got rid of it, with full disclosure. Some cars take collisions in stride, others not so much.

I hope they find something wrong that accounts for all of it, and for resolution.

keep the pics coming.
Thanks! I had to look up Whippersnapper but that does seem like a good idea! Just have to check about installing hooks because our apartment property management is a little uppity. I had my strawberries in a basket but on a stand to hold the hanging basket, so that might be an option too.

We should know more about what's going on with the car today, hopefully, and whether or not repairs will be covered by insurance as we already paid the deductible the first time around. I think the last update they sent my husband (this place sends text updates to his phone every day or so) said that it was something to do with the alternator, which is what we suspected from the get-go. I sure do miss our car, though. This rental they have us driving (a 2016 Jeep Compass, go ahead and look up the reviews on it I'll wait ) is just awful.
TexasTycoon is offline   Reply With Quote