View Single Post
Old April 21, 2016   #148
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™

Here in California drip tape and plastic mulch is everywhere in the form of strawberry fields. I buy my stuff from Poly West on the Central Coast of California. They are used to selling to large scale farms so when i went in there and explained what i needed it for the guy was more than helpful. He sold me 4000 ft of white on black poly custom cut to 54 in wide for 100 bucks. He also sold me a 10,000 ft roll of 10 mil drip tape with 12 in spacing and 0.81 gph emmitters for 100 bucks. The guy also threw in 700 of the staples and 1000 trellis clips for free. I think these guys like to see the little guy using their technology. If you have any kind of large scale farm supply place around you pop on in there and more than likely they will take care of you. Cole what gph emmitters do you run?
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline   Reply With Quote