View Single Post
Old August 24, 2016   #234
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenO View Post
F5 seeds will be collected soon.. patience friends, I will send out F6 seed for trials next year so looking forward to seeing what you guys think of my true north tomatoes Potato leaf hearts all.
KarenO
Remember when you posted this?

first picture Ludmilla's pink heart x Captain Lucky F1

And your source of Lumilla's Pink Heart was?

Now you know I can't do any trial growing,but when you have something stable that Ludmilla contributed to,here I am.

Also letting you know that Neil L who was growing Zena's Gift last summer and lost almost ALL of his plants to unrelenting rains,now has Zena up and growing, and I am very happy about that.

He not only updated on the new regrows from last summer,but also what was up and growing for this summer.

All to say he has over 1000 plants out,and fingers crossed all will be well not only with regrows but he's a long time SSE friend and has done lots of seed production for me,and he has a boatload of new ones as one of my now 7 seed producers for what I'm calling my and Shawn's International Seed Offer.

And that b/c I source seeds and the majority of the new ones are from European countries, and hint,lots of new heart varieties if you ever want to start a new project at sometime in the future.

Carolyn