Thread: bleach spray
View Single Post
Old September 7, 2016   #124
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Bill..I am learning all the time...With my plants being inside I thought I might be safe from disease ..My Tomato crop outside in my greenhouse was basicly destroyed last season by diseases...Unfortunately I must have introduced it inside ....I made sure I was careful when watering (that it does not touch the leaves) and its still got a blight .....
I will have to get a program on my spraying to keep my plants "clean" ...At this point I do not see any adverse effects on my plants from my spraying so I will give them another spray tomorrow and go slightly higher up ....I will also spray my third Tasty Tom ..I hope that is OK....Its very important I keep cuttings growing for these...Spudakee? I understand these are very similar to Black from Tula but with a potato leaf....My Black from Tula have been a disaster ..The cuttings were given to me and I have basicly destroyed them as I decided they were not going to produce fruit..the flowers would not blossom and dried up ...I was told one plant looked like it had a potato leaf so it may not have been a Black from Tula...I do have some seeds and will only grow cuttings now from a plant that I myself grow...
Now today I had a visit from 4 policemen ...a lady told them I was growing M in my front room and she had seen either smoke coming from the house or somebody smoking in the house,...Amazing ..I do not smoke anything and it just shows what can happen when one tries to get some early home grown tomatoes for myself..The police could see what they were and it was a bit of a joke ....Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote